Hines Italia launches new funds, reaches ¤3bn AUM early
12 May 2011, 07:38 PM
Hines Italia, the Italian property investment manager controlled by the Houston-based global group, is to launch two new funds, and with seed assets already collected has reached its 2011 goal of ¤3bn in assets under management six months earlier than targeted.
- Risanamento soars on reported Hines interest in Milan-S. Giulia
- Qatar said eyeing Hines's ¤1.8bn Milan Porta Nuova project
- Hines starts BREEAM-targeted Gdansk office project
- Italy's IDeA, Hines said eyeing Risanamento's S.Giulia
- Hines Global REIT moves into Russia with Moscow buy
- Hines REIT wins ¤65.45m pbb loan for ¤100m Polish logistics
- Hines closes new ¤900m Russia, Poland fund
- Qatar buys 40% of Milan’s Porta Nuova from Hines Italia
- Hines’ $300m sale of Moscow flagship office thought near
- Norway Fund doubles Italian Prelios stake to 5%
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.