Hines Italia launches new funds, reaches ¤3bn AUM early
12 May 2011, 07:38 PM
Hines Italia, the Italian property investment manager controlled by the Houston-based global group, is to launch two new funds, and with seed assets already collected has reached its 2011 goal of ¤3bn in assets under management six months earlier than targeted.
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- UK's Schroders sets up new global property securities team
- UK’s Internos closes Commerzbank Special Funds buy
- UK's Rockspring targets ¤1bn French AUM, to launch OPCI funds
- TIAA-CREF, Henderson launch global real estate investment manager
- AEW Europe raises ¤1.8bn in 2012, AUM hits ¤17.5bn
- Caputi said offering ¤175m to recapitalise Italy's Prelios
- Paris-based Fiducial RE in talks to buy Uffi REAM
- Blackstone targets $10bn for global distressed fund
- Milan's Prelios sees positive 'bridge year' in 2011
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.