Hines Italia launches new funds, reaches ¤3bn AUM early
12 May 2011, 07:38 PM
Hines Italia, the Italian property investment manager controlled by the Houston-based global group, is to launch two new funds, and with seed assets already collected has reached its 2011 goal of ¤3bn in assets under management six months earlier than targeted.
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- Soros adds 5% Italian IGD stake to new Spanish REIT holding
- Sweden's non-prime locations to outperform this year – Newsec
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association launches European arm
- French Arcange launches AIFMD property fund manager
- 2nd close takes AEW Europe's Logistis to ¤600m equity
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.