Hines Italia launches new funds, reaches ¤3bn AUM early
12 May 2011, 07:38 PM
Hines Italia, the Italian property investment manager controlled by the Houston-based global group, is to launch two new funds, and with seed assets already collected has reached its 2011 goal of ¤3bn in assets under management six months earlier than targeted.
- 'Destination Italy' is watershed for foreign investment - Delli Santi
- German Union to launch property debt, repositioning funds
- New Kungsleden CEO: GE portfolio buy ticks all boxes -
- Orco shareholders in court action to block capital raise
- Nordic manager NREP buys ¤110m retail in Denmark
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- Paris office supply could take two years to absorb - Deloitte
- European housing generally remains full recourse - Moody's
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.