Hines Italia launches new funds, reaches ¤3bn AUM early
12 May 2011, 07:38 PM
Hines Italia, the Italian property investment manager controlled by the Houston-based global group, is to launch two new funds, and with seed assets already collected has reached its 2011 goal of ¤3bn in assets under management six months earlier than targeted.
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- Hatfield Philips wins eight European loan servicing mandates in 1Q
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.