Hines Italia launches new funds, reaches ¤3bn AUM early
12 May 2011, 07:38 PM
Hines Italia, the Italian property investment manager controlled by the Houston-based global group, is to launch two new funds, and with seed assets already collected has reached its 2011 goal of ¤3bn in assets under management six months earlier than targeted.
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- Spain's Azora sells London's Harrington Hotel for ¤112m
- German listed firms TAG, LEG add more housing units
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- US Westcore enters Germany with Berlin office buy around ¤300m
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- Housing offers French REITs good returns at low risk - Tannenbaum
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.