Hines Italia launches new funds, reaches ¤3bn AUM early
12 May 2011, 07:38 PM
Hines Italia, the Italian property investment manager controlled by the Houston-based global group, is to launch two new funds, and with seed assets already collected has reached its 2011 goal of ¤3bn in assets under management six months earlier than targeted.
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- Swiss Mobimo issues CHF200m refinancing bond at 1.625%
- Online shopping to shrink size of new Czech retail parks – C&W
- East, west Europe both with logistics opportunities – Logicor’s Barzegar
- Italian UniCredit, Intesa said setting up 'bad bank' with KKR, Alvarez
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.