Moscow warehouse sector surging - LSE's Raven Russia
17 May 2011, 08:17 PM
Listed Russian warehouse specialist Raven Russia reports the Russian investment market is reviving fast as vacancies drop. CEO Glyn Hirsch said in an interim statement tht Moscow vacancies dropped below 3% in the first four months of 2011: “Rents are on the rise and the investment market is starting to take notice - all good fundamentals for the business".
- Russian CRE investment to pick up in second half - JLL
- Raven sees Russian warehouse yielding up to 11.5%
- Moscow warehouse sales rising, take-up to reach 1.5m sq.m.
- Moscow warehouse faces dynamic 2013 growth - CBRE
- Raven Russia starts ¤83m Moscow region projects
- Russian CRE investment poised for sound growth - CBRE
- Raven Russia take-up brings in $104m for Pushkino
- Russia investment falls in 1Q, but FY seen at $6.5bn - JLL
- Russian investments up 80%, to hit record - JLL
- Raven Russia first-half net soars to $71m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.