German Acrest to develop ¤130m Opel-Forum mall
22 May 2011, 02:16 PM
Berlin-based retail property specialist Acrest is the new developer of the 30,000 sq.m. Opel-Forum Rüsselsheim mall project, valued at ¤130m, according to industry sources. The project is to be part of an automobile theme park also to include a 25,000 sq.m. vintage car centre and arts and cultural facilities, according to German newspaper Main-Spitze.
- Sonae sells in Münster above ¤165m purchase price
- Blog: Takeover speculation on NL's Corio centres on Unibail, ECE
- Retail investors seen moving to German B-cities
- Multi in ¤70m project in Germany's Bad Kreuznach
- ECE plans 7th Polish mall, eyes new Hungary project
- Allianz RE plans to expand debt investment
- Multi, Union's ¤250m Forum Kayseri slated for Turkey fund IPO
- Germany's Union may beat 2011's ¤1.5bn AUM rise this year - Billand
- German energy turnaround is investment opportunity - IVG
- Hungary's TriGranit seeking new opportunities, eyes Romania - CEO
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.