German open-fund yields stabilise on low level – IPD
23 May 2011, 07:13 PM
German open-ended property funds’ performance stabilised in the first quarter compared to previous quarters, albeit at a low level, says Investment Property Databank, though funds with a 10-year-plus track record show a better performance than younger ones. The current yield level points to annual yields of about 2%, its latest OFIX-All performance index shows.
- Polish office market gaining momentum - C&W
- West Europe office take-up slides, slow recovery ahead - BNPPRE
- Flight to safety bears investment risk – Schroders
- German 2011 logistics rise to continue this year - JLL
- BLOG: US capital eyes Euro RE but Russian already there
- Chances outweigh risk in German property – Helaba
- Property risk costs of 400bp not always priced in – Axa's Patel
- Easy money price pressures spill into core-plus property – Germany's iii
- Nordic 1Q RE investment slides 23% due to lack of prime – CBRE
- Polish prime property yields to continue decline - KSP's Spencer
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.