German open-fund yields stabilise on low level – IPD
23 May 2011, 07:13 PM
German open-ended property funds’ performance stabilised in the first quarter compared to previous quarters, albeit at a low level, says Investment Property Databank, though funds with a 10-year-plus track record show a better performance than younger ones. The current yield level points to annual yields of about 2%, its latest OFIX-All performance index shows.
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- Soros adds 5% Italian IGD stake to new Spanish REIT holding
- Swiss Corestate expands asset search across risk spectrum - Winter
- UK & European targets mainland Euro cities for value-add deals
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- Hotel sentiment at peak, serviced apartments seen coming asset
- Sweden's non-prime locations to outperform this year – Newsec
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.