German open-fund yields stabilise on low level – IPD
23 May 2011, 07:13 PM
German open-ended property funds’ performance stabilised in the first quarter compared to previous quarters, albeit at a low level, says Investment Property Databank, though funds with a 10-year-plus track record show a better performance than younger ones. The current yield level points to annual yields of about 2%, its latest OFIX-All performance index shows.
- German domestically focused Special Funds outperform - IPD
- New IPD, BVI index measures German institutional funds
- Blog: IPD signposts German institutional funds after talks on new laws
- Portuguese property fund returns drop to 0.6%
- European property funds turn negative in 2Q, hit by crisis - IPD
- German 1Q CRE investment up 38%, yields fall – NAI apollo
- Liquidations boost German fund spreads to historic highs – IPD
- Nordic property funds return 8.2% through 3Q12 - IPD
- Nordic property funds outperform Europe – IPD
- German Aareal 9mth profit outstrips all 2010
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.