German open-fund yields stabilise on low level – IPD
23 May 2011, 07:13 PM
German open-ended property funds’ performance stabilised in the first quarter compared to previous quarters, albeit at a low level, says Investment Property Databank, though funds with a 10-year-plus track record show a better performance than younger ones. The current yield level points to annual yields of about 2%, its latest OFIX-All performance index shows.
- Smaller German cities catch up in RE attractiveness – Deka
- No German house price bubble visible - Pfandbrief bank association
- Norway oil fund puts £98m more into London’s Regent Street
- Swedish AMF buys ¤180m Stockholm office from Allianz
- German Grand City raises ¤176m in capital increase
- Allianz invests nearly ¤400m in French Altarea shopping centres
- Toronto's Dundee REIT pays ¤75m/7.6% for Düsseldorf office
- Klépierre sells Norway malls to Swiss Partners for ¤247m
- BNP Paribas closes Munich iii buy, names Mattern CEO
- UK's Crosslane, French BBFD in ¤250m student housing JV
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.