German open-fund yields stabilise on low level – IPD
23 May 2011, 07:13 PM
German open-ended property funds’ performance stabilised in the first quarter compared to previous quarters, albeit at a low level, says Investment Property Databank, though funds with a 10-year-plus track record show a better performance than younger ones. The current yield level points to annual yields of about 2%, its latest OFIX-All performance index shows.
- Pan-European property funds return 5.2% in 2013 - IPD
- German pbb Pfandbriefbank on course for 2015 privatisation - Scholz
- German liquidating open funds to sell at up to 30% discount – DTZ
- UK’s Resolution, German ECE buy Poznan mall
- German Adler offers 14 shares for 25 in Estavis takeover
- M&G raises £1.35bn for junior property debt deals
- Low prices, rising rents make Dutch housing a plus - report
- Swedish 1Q RE debt sentiment stalls - Catella
- French mall REIT Altarea FFO slips, sees rebound from end-2014
- Overseas buyers take record share of European deals – DTZ
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.