German open-fund yields stabilise on low level – IPD
23 May 2011, 07:13 PM
German open-ended property funds’ performance stabilised in the first quarter compared to previous quarters, albeit at a low level, says Investment Property Databank, though funds with a 10-year-plus track record show a better performance than younger ones. The current yield level points to annual yields of about 2%, its latest OFIX-All performance index shows.
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- Swedish property to return 10% in 2015/16 – Newsec
- European RE faces rental growth, wall of capital - Knight Frank
- German senior housing demand unmet – Empirica/Terragon
- German listed firms TAG, LEG add more housing units
- Spain's Azora sells London's Harrington Hotel for ¤112m
- French SCOR debt fund takes part of pbb ¤54m project finance
- Netherlands 1H retail take-up rises 16.5% – Savills
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.