German open-fund yields stabilise on low level – IPD
23 May 2011, 07:13 PM
German open-ended property funds’ performance stabilised in the first quarter compared to previous quarters, albeit at a low level, says Investment Property Databank, though funds with a 10-year-plus track record show a better performance than younger ones. The current yield level points to annual yields of about 2%, its latest OFIX-All performance index shows.
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.