Africa Israel chief sees good prospects in Russia
26 May 2011, 06:21 PM
Lev Leviev, controlling shareholder and chairman of listed Israeli investment company Africa Israel group, said at the opening of AFIMall City in Moscow he sees good prospects in Russia. AFI is not planning to expand to new parts of the world but can grow sufficiently in its four current markets of Russia, eastern Europe, Israel and the US.
- AEW Europe 2013 deals top ¤2.7bn, raises ¤1.6bn new capital
- Overseas buyers take record share of European deals – DTZ
- German Aareal provides ¤152m finance for Brussels deal
- Global RE investment to rise to $1.33tr in 2014 - C&W
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- Sweden’s Klövern spends ¤429m with Carlyle in Stockholm
- Hotel sentiment at peak, serviced apartments seen coming asset
- Sweden's non-prime locations to outperform this year – Newsec
- Swiss Corestate expands asset search across risk spectrum - Winter
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.