Africa Israel chief sees good prospects in Russia
26 May 2011, 06:21 PM
Lev Leviev, controlling shareholder and chairman of listed Israeli investment company Africa Israel group, said at the opening of AFIMall City in Moscow he sees good prospects in Russia. AFI is not planning to expand to new parts of the world but can grow sufficiently in its four current markets of Russia, eastern Europe, Israel and the US.
- Italy REIT changes could spur IPOs, state property sales - EPRA
- Three European towers in final for world’s best highrise
- Housing rents in Germany's Hesse continue rise– JLL, GWH
- Russia's Klyachin buys Prague hotel, eyes more abroad
- Singapore's Temasek pays £175m for Ldn office stake
- Brussels retail yields to re-rate upward - C. Economics
- Swedish Kungsleden in ¤173m capital increase
- Asset fundamentals key in slow Italy recovery – BNPP REIM's Ilardo
- Italy investment grows in secondary retail – DLA Piper's Schmidt
- German TAG boss Elgeti steps down; firm launches buyback
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.