Africa Israel chief sees good prospects in Russia
26 May 2011, 06:21 PM
Lev Leviev, controlling shareholder and chairman of listed Israeli investment company Africa Israel group, said at the opening of AFIMall City in Moscow he sees good prospects in Russia. AFI is not planning to expand to new parts of the world but can grow sufficiently in its four current markets of Russia, eastern Europe, Israel and the US.
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- Russian 1Q retail completions drop 45% but strong year ahead - JLL
- Market access is biggest challenge in Spain – Cadena’s Khullar
- New HAMA Europe hotel group aims at boosting asset values
- Nearly half $23bn Asian 5yr allocation to Euro RE came last year - expert
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.