Africa Israel chief sees good prospects in Russia
26 May 2011, 06:21 PM
Lev Leviev, controlling shareholder and chairman of listed Israeli investment company Africa Israel group, said at the opening of AFIMall City in Moscow he sees good prospects in Russia. AFI is not planning to expand to new parts of the world but can grow sufficiently in its four current markets of Russia, eastern Europe, Israel and the US.
- AFI delivers 78 000 sq.m. Moscow business centre Aquamarine
- Israeli interest in European real estate seen growing
- LSE’s AFI wins $650m VTB Russian loan
- European property face challenges, some improvements in sight - RICS
- AFI Europe Romanian mall nearly 70% pre-leased
- LSE-listed Russian-Israeli developer AFI doubles 1Q13 net to $15.6m
- Serbia starts to see EU impact on retail, office - Danos
- Russia office moves to fore in flat EMEA - Colliers
- Moscow yields higher than risk-return indicates - Immofinanz CEO
- Shopping mall investors wary on Turkey, Russia, eye southern Europe
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.