Africa Israel chief sees good prospects in Russia
26 May 2011, 06:21 PM
Lev Leviev, controlling shareholder and chairman of listed Israeli investment company Africa Israel group, said at the opening of AFIMall City in Moscow he sees good prospects in Russia. AFI is not planning to expand to new parts of the world but can grow sufficiently in its four current markets of Russia, eastern Europe, Israel and the US.
- No German house price bubble visible - Pfandbrief bank association
- 400 years after its Golden Age, Amsterdam is transforming again
- NL's APG, UK's Delancey in £80m London housing JV
- European logistics investment booms, strongest since 2007 – JLL
- Global property well placed in 2014 even without growth - Schroders
- Hibernia REIT targets ¤350m for Irish property after IPO
- Bazin ends French Accor hotel disposals under new strategy
- Austrian CA Immo boosts FFO 21.5%; German CEO Hansen to leave
- East Polish Lublin to be boosted by new highway, air links - mayor
- After Greece, Invel eyes UK, Italian property loans - CEO
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.