Africa Israel chief sees good prospects in Russia
26 May 2011, 06:21 PM
Lev Leviev, controlling shareholder and chairman of listed Israeli investment company Africa Israel group, said at the opening of AFIMall City in Moscow he sees good prospects in Russia. AFI is not planning to expand to new parts of the world but can grow sufficiently in its four current markets of Russia, eastern Europe, Israel and the US.
- AFI Europe Romanian mall nearly 70% pre-leased
- Israel’s AFI posts record profits of ¤32m in 2013
- Israel’s AFI wins ¤220m refinance for Bucharest mall
- LSE-listed AFI rebounds to profit in Russia, revenues double
- AFI buys out partner in Moscow project for $230m
- Israel's AFI starts first $133m Moscow region housing phase
- LSE-listed Russian-Israeli developer AFI doubles 1Q13 net to $15.6m
- Romania, Czech mall sales lift Israeli AFI profit 85%
- Israeli AFI 9mth profit more than doubles to ¤55m
- Israel’s AFI starts more Bucharest offices as first fills
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.