Plaza Centers, Elbit under credit watch negative
26 May 2011, 06:24 PM
Property developer Plaza Centers, headquartered in Hungary and quoted on the London stock exchange, and its parent Elbit Imaging have been placed under credit watch by the Israeli arms of rating agencies Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Warsaw’s Plaza says steep 1H revenue rise encouraging
- Plaza Centers opens 10th Polish mall
- Warsaw’s Plaza Centers in 1H net loss on finance costs
- Warsaw's Plaza reverses to ¤86m loss on impairment, finance
- Warsaw's Plaza Centers opens first mall in Serbia
- Warsaw's Plaza Centers doubles profit, to keep more malls
- Israeli Elbit refinances ¤72m Romania hotel debt
- Turkish Anchor in ¤50m revamp of Bucharest malls
- Ukraine’s ITT greenlighted for Kiev mixed project
- Serbia retail expanding but office growth lags - Danos
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.