Plaza Centers, Elbit under credit watch negative
26 May 2011, 06:24 PM
Property developer Plaza Centers, headquartered in Hungary and quoted on the London stock exchange, and its parent Elbit Imaging have been placed under credit watch by the Israeli arms of rating agencies Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- Present conditions are no repeat of 2006, Bressler tells INREV meeting
- German 1Q hotel investment lags 35% but large deals coming - JLL
- French Icade widens Euro investors with ¤500m bond
- Europe's INREV shifts remit as indirect investment diversifies beyond funds
- Italian property NPLs likely to hit ¤200bn without action - Prelios' Serrini
- Crimea sparks Russian property investment slide, yield rise - JLL
- Credit Suisse stake in Spanish Hispania falls to 8%
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.