Plaza Centers, Elbit under credit watch negative
26 May 2011, 06:24 PM
Property developer Plaza Centers, headquartered in Hungary and quoted on the London stock exchange, and its parent Elbit Imaging have been placed under credit watch by the Israeli arms of rating agencies Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Finnish SRV signs on ¤113m finance for St. Petersburg mall
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- German Aareal in ¤160m loan to Madrid mall developer
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
- TriGranit sells Budapest complex to Dutch private hospital
- Italy investment grows in secondary retail – DLA Piper's Schmidt
- Blackstone, TPG pay £180m for UK mortgage lender Kensington
- Polish institutional residential starts to emerge – PIE Breakfast
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.