Plaza Centers, Elbit under credit watch negative
26 May 2011, 06:24 PM
Property developer Plaza Centers, headquartered in Hungary and quoted on the London stock exchange, and its parent Elbit Imaging have been placed under credit watch by the Israeli arms of rating agencies Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Kuwait’s St Martins pays £1.7bn for More London estate
- W. P. Carey to develop ¤48m German build-to-suit office for Santander
- No German house price bubble visible - Pfandbrief bank association
- Allianz invests nearly ¤400m in French Altarea shopping centres
- Views on European retail property value diverge - ICSC Prague
- German LBBW wins ¤125m pbb loan for Munich project
- Swiss institutions should accelerate foreign property search – PIE Breakfast
- EU Commission approves French Crédit Immobilier rundown
- German multi-family vacancies fall, rents rising - empirica, CBRE
- CIC, Gingko lead China's European RE investment wave – PIE Breakfast
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.