Plaza Centers, Elbit under credit watch negative
26 May 2011, 06:24 PM
Property developer Plaza Centers, headquartered in Hungary and quoted on the London stock exchange, and its parent Elbit Imaging have been placed under credit watch by the Israeli arms of rating agencies Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Israeli Elbit refinances ¤72m Romania hotel debt
- Hungarian Casino Dream ends for Plaza Centers as state rebuys
- Plaza Centers opens 10th Polish mall
- Warsaw's Plaza Centers doubles profit, to keep more malls
- Warsaw’s Plaza Centers in 1H net loss on finance costs
- Spanish house price slide to last until 2013 - S&P
- Warsaw's Plaza Centers opens first mall in Serbia
- Italy's Prelios, recapitalising, wins S&P upgrades for NPL unit
- Warsaw’s Plaza says steep 1H revenue rise encouraging
- CEE-focused Plaza Centers slides to ¤81m 1H loss on CEE impairments
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.