Plaza Centers, Elbit under credit watch negative
26 May 2011, 06:24 PM
Property developer Plaza Centers, headquartered in Hungary and quoted on the London stock exchange, and its parent Elbit Imaging have been placed under credit watch by the Israeli arms of rating agencies Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- US W. P. Carey makes first acquisition in Norway
- German alstria boosts 2013 FFO 4% after refinancing
- US Lone Star buys bulk of ¤7.3bn Anglo Irish loan portfolio
- Finnish CRE income offsets value falls for 4.4% total return - KTI
- Danish property returns down to 3.5% in 2013 - IPD
- French banks, AXA, pbb in ¤425m German Prime Office facility
- Over-priced London office under threat from bond yields - Aviva
- Portuguese property funds deliver 3% negative returns - APFIPP/IPD
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.