Israeli interest in European real estate seen growing
29 May 2011, 01:17 PM
Israeli institutions are increasingly interested in investing in European real estate, post-crisis, alongside a parallel focus on the US, says El Rosenheim, founder and CEO of Tel Aviv-based global real estate investment firm Profimex.
- Israeli joint venture BIG CEE to invest ¤200 in Serbian malls
- Plaza Centers, Elbit under credit watch negative
- Polish demand holds strong across property classes – C&W
- Gazit’s Atrium raises ¤350m in its first unsecured eurobond
- German housing investment demand to stay strong – IVD
- Serbia starts to see EU impact on retail, office - Danos
- Israeli Elbit refinances ¤72m Romania hotel debt
- Cushman Russia sets new Hospitality Investments division
- Local buyers return to European retail in first quarter - CBRE
- German 1Q hotel investment quadruples – JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.