Israeli interest in European real estate seen growing
29 May 2011, 01:17 PM
Israeli institutions are increasingly interested in investing in European real estate, post-crisis, alongside a parallel focus on the US, says El Rosenheim, founder and CEO of Tel Aviv-based global real estate investment firm Profimex.
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
- Widening hotel interest boosts bank financing - Barclays
- Berlin's Meininger budget hotels to expand in Europe
- BBVA forecasts first Spanish home investment rise in eight years
- Legal practice demand for Poland office space to rise - CBRE
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.