Israeli interest in European real estate seen growing
29 May 2011, 01:17 PM
Israeli institutions are increasingly interested in investing in European real estate, post-crisis, alongside a parallel focus on the US, says El Rosenheim, founder and CEO of Tel Aviv-based global real estate investment firm Profimex.
- Dutch property 'tidal wave' to peak in 2015 - JLL
- Dutch Syntrus buys French retail from Grosvenor for ¤120m
- Three European towers in final for world’s best highrise
- Italy REIT changes could spur IPOs, state property sales - EPRA
- C. Europe industrial growth to maintain hot pace – C&W
- Italy investment grows in secondary retail – DLA Piper's Schmidt
- Brussels retail yields to re-rate upward - C. Economics
- German TAG boss Elgeti steps down; firm launches buyback
- Singapore's Temasek pays £175m for Ldn office stake
- Asset fundamentals key in slow Italy recovery – BNPP REIM's Ilardo
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.