Israeli interest in European real estate seen growing
29 May 2011, 01:17 PM
Israeli institutions are increasingly interested in investing in European real estate, post-crisis, alongside a parallel focus on the US, says El Rosenheim, founder and CEO of Tel Aviv-based global real estate investment firm Profimex.
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.