Israeli interest in European real estate seen growing
29 May 2011, 01:17 PM
Israeli institutions are increasingly interested in investing in European real estate, post-crisis, alongside a parallel focus on the US, says El Rosenheim, founder and CEO of Tel Aviv-based global real estate investment firm Profimex.
- Gecina healthcare unit Gecimed to generate 6.9% in new aquisition
- German IVG requests compensation from former management
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- New Kungsleden CEO: GE portfolio buy ticks all boxes -
- W. P. Carey to develop ¤48m German build-to-suit office for Santander
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.