Israeli interest in European real estate seen growing
29 May 2011, 01:17 PM
Israeli institutions are increasingly interested in investing in European real estate, post-crisis, alongside a parallel focus on the US, says El Rosenheim, founder and CEO of Tel Aviv-based global real estate investment firm Profimex.
- London, European property to lose out to BRICs, Asia - Nabarro
- Germany, Asia-Pacific in focus of property allocations - Verianos
- European 2Q property inflows soar 20% to ¤51bn - RCA
- Israeli Neocity sells Romanian mall to NEPI for ¤81m
- After Greece, Invel eyes UK, Italian property loans - CEO
- Investors focus on safe havens as Eurozone falters - CBRE
- French BNP REIM records ¤675m 1H European deals
- Forum Partners' financial skills in demand in Europe
- MassMutual's Cornerstone moves into RE debt, launches Sweden fund
- TIAA Henderson plans ¤500m Nordic investment push
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.