Sonae investor trio to build ¤110m German mall
29 May 2011, 01:19 PM
Portuguese mall specialist Sonae Sierra, Berlin-based retail property specialist Acrest and local German investor family Schenavsky are teaming up to build a ¤110m shopping centre in Göppingen in south-west Germany.
- Portugal’s Sonae starts ¤111m Romanian mall
- Sonae Sierra acquires 100% of Spanish mall
- Sonae Sierra signs with Rockspring for other 50% in Portugal mall
- Sonae sells in Münster above ¤165m purchase price
- Portugal’s Sonae in profit rise, bolsters German presence
- MAB, Sonae Sierra in ¤120m German mall JV
- Portugal's Sonae Sierra boosts 1Q net 25%
- Portuguese mall developer Sonae doubles 3Q net profit
- Sonae Sierra, Caelum set ¤185m Romanian mall JV
- Hamburg’s ECE, HBB to build ¤120m mall near Düsseldorf
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.