Benko’s Signa invests heavily in German assets
07 June 2011, 07:59 PM
Vienna-based property developer and investor Signa Group, owned by property entrepreneur René Benko, has bought three commercial assets in Germany including two Karstadt department stores in Munich acquired with the private Düsseldorf-based Centrum Group.
- Swiss Mobimo issues CHF200m refinancing bond at 1.625%
- German Gagfah wins ¤176m refinance from HSH Nordbank
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- East, west Europe both with logistics opportunities – Logicor’s Barzegar
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- Italian UniCredit, Intesa said setting up 'bad bank' with KKR, Alvarez
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.