Benko’s Signa invests heavily in German assets
07 June 2011, 07:59 PM
Vienna-based property developer and investor Signa Group, owned by property entrepreneur René Benko, has bought three commercial assets in Germany including two Karstadt department stores in Munich acquired with the private Düsseldorf-based Centrum Group.
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- German inflation-adjusted home prices still below 2000 – LBS
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- Alaska fund targets Europe with £250m LaSalle IM UK mandate
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.