Benko’s Signa invests heavily in German assets
07 June 2011, 07:59 PM
Vienna-based property developer and investor Signa Group, owned by property entrepreneur René Benko, has bought three commercial assets in Germany including two Karstadt department stores in Munich acquired with the private Düsseldorf-based Centrum Group.
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.