Benko’s Signa invests heavily in German assets
07 June 2011, 07:59 PM
Vienna-based property developer and investor Signa Group, owned by property entrepreneur René Benko, has bought three commercial assets in Germany including two Karstadt department stores in Munich acquired with the private Düsseldorf-based Centrum Group.
- Signa-Centrum finalise Munich Karstadt deal
- Austrian Signa aims at ‘ECE of high street retail’ - Benko
- German Union said spending ¤200m in Vienna with Signa
- Austrian Signa to invest ¤400m in German nurseries
- German Allianz buys Vienna office for ¤94m
- Austria's Benko buys back 25% of Signa from Economou
- Hamburg’s HIH buys German CRE portfolio for ¤300m
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- Austrian Signa takes 75% stake in Berggruen's Karstadt stores
- German Prime Office to lose REIT status in Oak Tree merger
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.