Benko’s Signa invests heavily in German assets
07 June 2011, 07:59 PM
Vienna-based property developer and investor Signa Group, owned by property entrepreneur René Benko, has bought three commercial assets in Germany including two Karstadt department stores in Munich acquired with the private Düsseldorf-based Centrum Group.
- Redevco opens ¤90m ALEA 101 on Berlin's 1911 C&A site
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- US Westcore enters Germany with Berlin office buy around ¤300m
- Israel’s Brack Capital expands German housing to 9,000
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
- French office value decline spreads to central Paris - IPD
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.