Demand for Polish property surging - CBRE
12 June 2011, 05:13 PM
Demand for all Polish commercial property classes is surging, and office leasing in Warsaw reached an impressive 200,000 sq.m. in first quarter, consultant CB Richard Ellis says. The Warsaw pipeline is limited in all sectors this year, but particularly in retail, so that regional markets are attracting investors, tenants and developers.
- Green building driving value for developers - Warsaw symposium
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Warsaw office tenant shift to non-CBD – realtors
- Warsaw office lettings seen at 600,000 sq.m., demand shifting – Summit
- CEE occupier markets stabilise as confidence returns - JLL
- Polish retail holds strong, Warsaw regional potential - brokers
- Warsaw office lettings outside centre surge 140% in 1H
- Warsaw office supply, vacancy to rise but demand strong
- Warsaw to add 200,000 sq.m. of retail by end-2016 – JLL
- Warsaw office deliveries, retail development soar - CBRE
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.