Demand for Polish property surging - CBRE
12 June 2011, 05:13 PM
Demand for all Polish commercial property classes is surging, and office leasing in Warsaw reached an impressive 200,000 sq.m. in first quarter, consultant CB Richard Ellis says. The Warsaw pipeline is limited in all sectors this year, but particularly in retail, so that regional markets are attracting investors, tenants and developers.
- Infrastructure build to keep Polish RE strong - CBRE
- Strong Polish, Czech industrial leasing to continue - realtors
- CEE property investment nearly doubles to ¤4.4bn –CBRE
- Warsaw office deliveries, retail development soar - CBRE
- German 1Q retail investment surges 43% - CBRE
- Central Europe in investor sights, Czech activity quickens
- CBRE acquires Czech-Slovak property manager
- Germany's Union buys ¤80m Amsterdam, Frankfurt projects
- Poland 2013 CRE investment to slide to ¤2.3bn - Savills
- Polish office market gaining momentum - C&W
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.