Demand for Polish property surging - CBRE
12 June 2011, 05:13 PM
Demand for all Polish commercial property classes is surging, and office leasing in Warsaw reached an impressive 200,000 sq.m. in first quarter, consultant CB Richard Ellis says. The Warsaw pipeline is limited in all sectors this year, but particularly in retail, so that regional markets are attracting investors, tenants and developers.
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- Foreign owners of UK homes face capital gains tax
- Germany facing demographic bust, with impact on real estate - Aviva
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- French CRE volume set for 2014 recovery after lower 2013
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
- W. P. Carey to develop ¤48m German build-to-suit office for Santander
- CBRE Spain head Galobart calls housing market bottom
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.