Demand for Polish property surging - CBRE
12 June 2011, 05:13 PM
Demand for all Polish commercial property classes is surging, and office leasing in Warsaw reached an impressive 200,000 sq.m. in first quarter, consultant CB Richard Ellis says. The Warsaw pipeline is limited in all sectors this year, but particularly in retail, so that regional markets are attracting investors, tenants and developers.
- Unibail wins Brussels NEO tender, plans ¤550m Mall of Europe
- UK’s M7, US Starwood JV targets ¤500m European logistics
- German LBBW says provided ¤1bn finance for Patrizia’s Leo buys
- Canada Life lends £135m to London REIT Shaftesbury
- Portfolio, secondary deals boost 1Q German investment to ¤10bn - Savills
- French REIT Affine 1Q rents boosted by Bordeaux acquisition
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- East, west Europe both with logistics opportunities – Logicor’s Barzegar
- Croatia's Dubrovnik hotel said at 50% discount in auction sale
- Online shopping to shrink size of new Czech retail parks – C&W
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.