Demand for Polish property surging - CBRE
12 June 2011, 05:13 PM
Demand for all Polish commercial property classes is surging, and office leasing in Warsaw reached an impressive 200,000 sq.m. in first quarter, consultant CB Richard Ellis says. The Warsaw pipeline is limited in all sectors this year, but particularly in retail, so that regional markets are attracting investors, tenants and developers.
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- Netherlands 1H retail take-up rises 16.5% – Savills
- German IVG exits insolvency with hedge funds as new owners
- German Aareal in ¤160m loan to Madrid mall developer
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.