Demand for Polish property surging - CBRE
12 June 2011, 05:13 PM
Demand for all Polish commercial property classes is surging, and office leasing in Warsaw reached an impressive 200,000 sq.m. in first quarter, consultant CB Richard Ellis says. The Warsaw pipeline is limited in all sectors this year, but particularly in retail, so that regional markets are attracting investors, tenants and developers.
- Global RE investment to rise to $1.33tr in 2014 - C&W
- Overseas buyers take record share of European deals – DTZ
- AEW Europe 2013 deals top ¤2.7bn, raises ¤1.6bn new capital
- UK’s Henley plots European entry with Germany, Benelux JV
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- Berlin Hyp, Helaba grant ¤200m to Unibail for Warsaw mall
- German Aareal provides ¤152m finance for Brussels deal
- Retail offers best French returns, but office recovering - IPD
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- Property fund capital hits $354bn as Europe surges - DTZ
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.