Demand for Polish property surging - CBRE
12 June 2011, 05:13 PM
Demand for all Polish commercial property classes is surging, and office leasing in Warsaw reached an impressive 200,000 sq.m. in first quarter, consultant CB Richard Ellis says. The Warsaw pipeline is limited in all sectors this year, but particularly in retail, so that regional markets are attracting investors, tenants and developers.
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.