Goodman sees scope to double European portfolio
14 June 2011, 08:42 PM
Australia-based industrial property group Goodman is looking to increase its European presence and has the capacity to double its portfolio, says Jean-François Mounic, MD for Southern Europe.
- Goodman on lookout for acquisitions in France
- Goodman signs Swedish cooperation for Nordics expansion
- e-commerce to drive Goodman to 800,000 sq.m. logistics
- Goodman’s first euro bond at ¤500m almost twice oversubscribed
- Goodman signs ¤600m 2011 logistics, record in Germany, Poland
- Goodman extends Aareal ¤300m German, Polish loan
- Panattoni, Goodman boost buoyant Polish industrial
- Goodman's European logistics' deliveries surge in 2012
- Goodman to invest ¤120m in Poland’s Kraków logistics
- Goodman adds ¤209m to European logistics fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.