Goodman sees scope to double European portfolio
14 June 2011, 08:42 PM
Australia-based industrial property group Goodman is looking to increase its European presence and has the capacity to double its portfolio, says Jean-François Mounic, MD for Southern Europe.
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.