Goodman sees scope to double European portfolio
14 June 2011, 08:42 PM
Australia-based industrial property group Goodman is looking to increase its European presence and has the capacity to double its portfolio, says Jean-François Mounic, MD for Southern Europe.
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- German Estavis buys residential portfolio for ¤160m
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- Swiss Corestate expands asset search across risk spectrum - Winter
- UK & European targets mainland Euro cities for value-add deals
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.