Goodman sees scope to double European portfolio
14 June 2011, 08:42 PM
Australia-based industrial property group Goodman is looking to increase its European presence and has the capacity to double its portfolio, says Jean-François Mounic, MD for Southern Europe.
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- Gecina healthcare unit Gecimed to generate 6.9% in new aquisition
- Kuwait’s St Martins pays £1.7bn for More London estate
- Unibail-Rodamco invests ¤130m in Barcelona mall remodel
- German green offices make up 50% of total– BNPPRE
- New Kungsleden CEO: GE portfolio buy ticks all boxes -
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- W. P. Carey to develop ¤48m German build-to-suit office for Santander
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.