Goodman sees scope to double European portfolio
14 June 2011, 08:42 PM
Australia-based industrial property group Goodman is looking to increase its European presence and has the capacity to double its portfolio, says Jean-François Mounic, MD for Southern Europe.
- Online shopping to shrink size of new Czech retail parks – C&W
- German Gagfah wins ¤176m refinance from HSH Nordbank
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- Italian UniCredit, Intesa said setting up 'bad bank' with KKR, Alvarez
- Spanish home site signs reciprocal deal with Chinese Juwai.com
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.