Goodman sees scope to double European portfolio
14 June 2011, 08:42 PM
Australia-based industrial property group Goodman is looking to increase its European presence and has the capacity to double its portfolio, says Jean-François Mounic, MD for Southern Europe.
- C. Europe industrial growth to maintain hot pace – C&W
- Swedish Kungsleden in ¤173m capital increase
- Asset fundamentals key in slow Italy recovery – BNPP REIM's Ilardo
- Brussels retail yields to re-rate upward - C. Economics
- Singapore's Temasek pays £175m for Ldn office stake
- La Française launches first French SCPI focused on Europe
- Mall revitalisation among best Italian opportunities – REAG’s Civelli
- M&A giant KKR enters Spain with Neinver outlet JV
- Panattoni boosts central Europe development plan to ¤350m
- E.German TLG said to reveal ¤500m IPO plans next week
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.