Goodman sees scope to double European portfolio
14 June 2011, 08:42 PM
Australia-based industrial property group Goodman is looking to increase its European presence and has the capacity to double its portfolio, says Jean-François Mounic, MD for Southern Europe.
- Enlarged Prologis targets Europe in ¤3.2bn expansion
- UK's Valad Europe acquired for ¤145m by Australian REIT Cromwell
- AustralianSuper hires Rockspring for pan-European property push
- CBRE to boost European property mgmt. with German Valteq buy
- German Pfandbriefbank in ¤169m loan extension for Valad, Aviva
- Cordea Savills eyes AUM doubling to win economies - CEO
- Goodman signs Swedish cooperation for Nordics expansion
- Goodman, with ¤225m German logistics, sees strong demand
- Prologis acquires 11 logistics facilities in Italy for PEPF II fund
- US NorthStar enters Europe with ¤1.1bn SEB buy, eyes more
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.