Inter-IKEA pushes ahead in Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw
19 June 2011, 09:25 PM
SwedeCenter, Polish office developer of the giant Copenhagen-based Inter-IKEA, has laid the foundation stone of its 90,000 sq.m. LEED-targeted Business Garden Warsaw, the first of three green business parks in Poland to provide 300,000 sq.m. of prime office space. Others are planned for Poznan and Wroclaw.
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- European RE faces rental growth, wall of capital - Knight Frank
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- French office value decline spreads to central Paris - IPD
- Colliers, BNP Paribas create new EMEA logistics teams
- Polish institutional residential starts to emerge – PIE Breakfast
- Polish RE priced attractively versus West – Skanska’s Karczewicz
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.