Inter-IKEA pushes ahead in Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw
19 June 2011, 09:25 PM
SwedeCenter, Polish office developer of the giant Copenhagen-based Inter-IKEA, has laid the foundation stone of its 90,000 sq.m. LEED-targeted Business Garden Warsaw, the first of three green business parks in Poland to provide 300,000 sq.m. of prime office space. Others are planned for Poznan and Wroclaw.
- Green light for Inter Ikea to buy Warsaw mall from AEW
- Inter-IKEA wins green light for Green office in Poznan
- Skanska to invest ¤100m more in green CEE offices
- Sweden's Skanska in ¤32m Polish project, extends CEE green
- Over 1m sq.m. of Polish offices under construction - JLL
- Kazakhstan office expands in Almaty, Astana - Global Development
- Polish office driven by services' 10%-20% growth - JLL
- Polish Echo starts ¤115m Warsaw office skyscraper
- Warsaw office deliveries, retail development soar - CBRE
- Austria’s CA Immo, UBM in ¤140m Polish project
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.