Brussels launches ¤900m project to transform Expo site
23 June 2011, 06:23 PM
The Belgian capital of Brussels has launched a competition to find private sector partners for a mixed-use development with an estimated investment value of ¤900m. The project aims to create 300,000 sq.m. of additional space in Heyzel Plateau in the north of the city.
- Tenders for ¤900m Brussels NEO encouraged as consortia
- Brussels presents ¤900m NEO conference centre at Expo Real 2011
- Brussels ¤900m NEO sees strong interest ahead of tender
- Brussels' ¤900m NEO wins approval for procurement tenders
- Brussels launches two tenders in giant ¤900m NEO project
- Hong Kong's Cheng-owned CTF buys five Belgian hotels
- La Défense confident on takeover of ¤330m Generali tower
- Belgian RE investment recovery bolsters 30% forecast - JLL
- PIE restarts Dailies for global real estate investors
- Brussels NEO convention centre, hotels to rival best in world - mayor
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.