Club refinancing hope for CMBS, Pfandbrief banks leading
03 July 2011, 12:56 PM
Maturing debt, particularly the need to refinance upcoming CMBS funding, is proving the catalyst for imaginative solutions, says Peter Knopp, chairman of Germany's WestImmo. Club deals, especially among Pfandbrief banks, hold strong potential.
- Chinese Reignwood's £130m Wentworth Golf buy is third in UK
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- German Patrizia opens in Finland; ¤500m raised in Nordics
- C. Europe industrial growth to maintain hot pace – C&W
- French Primonial continues expansion, eyes ¤1.5bn in 2014
- E.German TLG said to reveal ¤500m IPO plans next week
- German RE sentiment hit by political crises – Deutsche Hypo
- German Westgrund in ¤140m capital increase
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.