Club refinancing hope for CMBS, Pfandbrief banks leading
03 July 2011, 12:56 PM
Maturing debt, particularly the need to refinance upcoming CMBS funding, is proving the catalyst for imaginative solutions, says Peter Knopp, chairman of Germany's WestImmo. Club deals, especially among Pfandbrief banks, hold strong potential.
- Italian UniCredit, Intesa said setting up 'bad bank' with KKR, Alvarez
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- Accor aims to boost real estate returns with new strategy
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- French Crédit Agricole brings regions into ¤2.5bn real estate unit
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.