Club refinancing hope for CMBS, Pfandbrief banks leading
03 July 2011, 12:56 PM
Maturing debt, particularly the need to refinance upcoming CMBS funding, is proving the catalyst for imaginative solutions, says Peter Knopp, chairman of Germany's WestImmo. Club deals, especially among Pfandbrief banks, hold strong potential.
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- German inflation-adjusted home prices still below 2000 – LBS
- Widening hotel interest boosts bank financing - Barclays
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association launches European arm
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- UK’s Hansteen refinances ¤343m in Germany
- 2nd close takes AEW Europe's Logistis to ¤600m equity
- Spain to outperform London, German prime - Deutsche
- French property lenders take on more risk - JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.