Club refinancing hope for CMBS, Pfandbrief banks leading
03 July 2011, 12:56 PM
Maturing debt, particularly the need to refinance upcoming CMBS funding, is proving the catalyst for imaginative solutions, says Peter Knopp, chairman of Germany's WestImmo. Club deals, especially among Pfandbrief banks, hold strong potential.
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- W. P. Carey to develop ¤48m German build-to-suit office for Santander
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- No German house price bubble visible - Pfandbrief bank association
- French ¤350m Arena 92 project goes ahead after office sale
- Slovakian HB Reavis debuts in London with £63m City project
- New Danish mortgage bond rules would cut refinancing risk - Fitch
- Chinese sovereign SAFE said ¤700m front runner for Gecina Paris mall
- Global property well placed in 2014 even without growth - Schroders
- Hibernia REIT targets ¤350m for Irish property after IPO
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.