Club refinancing hope for CMBS, Pfandbrief banks leading
03 July 2011, 12:56 PM
Maturing debt, particularly the need to refinance upcoming CMBS funding, is proving the catalyst for imaginative solutions, says Peter Knopp, chairman of Germany's WestImmo. Club deals, especially among Pfandbrief banks, hold strong potential.
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- German Prime Office in ¤124m pro-forma loss, to change name
- UK’s Valad to sell ¤325m German CMBS office portfolio
- Europe's INREV shifts remit as indirect investment diversifies beyond funds
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.