More upcoming PIE events will be published soon.
Club refinancing hope for CMBS, Pfandbrief banks leading
03 July 2011, 12:56 PM
Maturing debt, particularly the need to refinance upcoming CMBS funding, is proving the catalyst for imaginative solutions, says Peter Knopp, chairman of Germany's WestImmo. Club deals, especially among Pfandbrief banks, hold strong potential.
- German mortgage Pfandbrief issuance to match 2011's ¤44bn
- German debt gap seen bridged by non-banks
- French La Française eyes ¤500m club deal, debt fund
- Alternative finance must fill property funding gap – IPD seminar
- More portfolios on sale as banks cut lending - Knobloch
- European property debt funding gap now closed – DTZ
- German Pfandbrief banks to increase property lending – vdp
- ¤4.4bn opportunities seen in Dutch distressed CMBS
- UK’s Catalyst buys ¤150m German retail portfolio
- Luxembourg's BGP to refinance via ¤386m 5yr CMBS
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.