Finnish pension fund to develop Finnair headquarters
06 July 2011, 07:27 PM
Finnish Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company is to develop a new head office building for the national airline Finnair at Helsinki Vantaa airport and will retain the completed investment which is to be built by and Helsinki-listed building contractor SRV.
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- Nearly half $23bn Asian 5yr allocation to Euro RE came last year - expert
- Berlin’s Kronberg to focus on office, retail as house prices rise
- Orion Capital's Paris Domus shopping centre buy said at ¤70m
- With ¤2.5bn, Americans back in German CRE financing - Flatow
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.