Finnish pension fund to develop Finnair headquarters
06 July 2011, 07:27 PM
Finnish Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company is to develop a new head office building for the national airline Finnair at Helsinki Vantaa airport and will retain the completed investment which is to be built by and Helsinki-listed building contractor SRV.
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- Alaska fund targets Europe with £250m LaSalle IM UK mandate
- French Arcange launches AIFMD property fund manager
- Invesco buys Paris La Défense tower for Asian pension
- 2nd close takes AEW Europe's Logistis to ¤600m equity
- Soros, Paulson, Moore, Cohen, Pimco pile into Spanish REITs
- French Poste debt fund investments reach ¤130m
- US W. P. Carey makes first acquisition in Norway
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.