Finnish pension fund to develop Finnair headquarters
06 July 2011, 07:27 PM
Finnish Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company is to develop a new head office building for the national airline Finnair at Helsinki Vantaa airport and will retain the completed investment which is to be built by and Helsinki-listed building contractor SRV.
- Finnish Sponda’s Citycenter wins LEED Gold
- Swedish Balder buys 21% of Finnish housing firm
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- Helsinki's Technopolis pays ¤220m for Norway office campus
- Finnish Citycon, Canada Pension pay ¤526m for Stockholm mall
- Finnish Keva pension fund buys ¤90m mall
- Sponda’s Moscow office wins BREEAM certificate
- Finnish Sponda sells Moscow mall, office at small profit
- Finland's CapMan buys Helsinki office for resi use, sells another
- Finnish Kesko, Ilmarinen, Swedish AMF launch ¤652m retail JV
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.