Finnish pension fund to develop Finnair headquarters
06 July 2011, 07:27 PM
Finnish Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company is to develop a new head office building for the national airline Finnair at Helsinki Vantaa airport and will retain the completed investment which is to be built by and Helsinki-listed building contractor SRV.
- Finnish Sponda’s Citycenter wins LEED Gold
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- Helsinki's Technopolis pays ¤220m for Norway office campus
- Finnish Citycon, Canada Pension pay ¤526m for Stockholm mall
- Finnish Keva pension fund buys ¤90m mall
- Sponda’s Moscow office wins BREEAM certificate
- Finnish Sponda starts ¤240m Tampere mall development
- AXA Real Estate buys Finnish office for 5.8% yield
- Finnish Sponda wins ¤85m refinancing from German Helaba
- Finnish Technopolis pays ¤61m for first Lithuania campus
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.