Finnish pension fund to develop Finnair headquarters
06 July 2011, 07:27 PM
Finnish Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company is to develop a new head office building for the national airline Finnair at Helsinki Vantaa airport and will retain the completed investment which is to be built by and Helsinki-listed building contractor SRV.
- Helsinki's Technopolis pays ¤220m for Norway office campus
- Austrian S IMMO exceeds 2013 sales target at ¤130m
- Sweden's Catella sets up French property asset management
- UK property buyers using more debt at 58% LTV - Laxfield
- European Zurich fund's first buy is Munich office at 6.6% yield
- French government wants La Défense quarter to expand housing
- US Fortress nearly withdrawn from German housing firm Gagfah
- Skanska, Areim in JV to develop ¤224m Stockholm flats
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- Unibail-Rodamco invests ¤130m in Barcelona mall remodel
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.