Finnish pension fund to develop Finnair headquarters
06 July 2011, 07:27 PM
Finnish Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company is to develop a new head office building for the national airline Finnair at Helsinki Vantaa airport and will retain the completed investment which is to be built by and Helsinki-listed building contractor SRV.
- German Patrizia opens in Finland; ¤500m raised in Nordics
- TriGranit sells Budapest complex to Dutch private hospital
- Dutch Syntrus buys French retail from Grosvenor for ¤120m
- Singapore's Temasek pays £175m for Ldn office stake
- Swedish Kungsleden in ¤173m capital increase
- La Française launches first French SCPI focused on Europe
- Rental growth, value-add deals on Spanish horizon – PIE Breakfast
- M&A giant KKR enters Spain with Neinver outlet JV
- French Primonial continues expansion, eyes ¤1.5bn in 2014
- Singapore bank backs Cordea Savills London residential fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.