Germany confirms ¤1.8bn dual TLG privatisation
13 July 2011, 04:20 PM
The German federal finance ministry will, as expected, open a tender early next year to privatise its east German real estate holding TLG, and will do so in two parts - a residential property with some 11,500 units, and a commercial real estate firm. The ministry said the total has a market value of ¤1.76bn.
- German Left try to halt ¤482m TLG housing sale
- US Lone Star wins east German TLG property for ¤1.1bn
- German TLG sale said delayed till 2013
- TAG, Lone Star said leading bidders on German TLG
- Pre-privatisation, German TLG posts best operating result
- Germany calls for bids on ¤1.8bn state-owned TLG
- US opportunistic bidders for German TLG's commercial assets
- Potsdam said top RE destination in Germany's East
- ¤1.8bn German TLG privatisation to be launched this week
- Berlin said to announce ¤1.7bn TLG sale next week
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.