Unibail-Rodamco rents rise, recurring EPS up 0.9%
15 August 2011, 10:11 PM
French-Dutch REIT Unibail-Rodamco, the largest listed property company in Europe, boosted like-for-like net rental income 5.5% to ¤647m in the first half of 2011, with recurring earnings per share rising 0.9% to ¤4.74.
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- French office value decline spreads to central Paris - IPD
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
- Housing rents in Germany's Hesse continue rise– JLL, GWH
- Green-certified German offices now at 5% - JLL
- Asset fundamentals key in slow Italy recovery – BNPP REIM's Ilardo
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.