Unibail-Rodamco rents rise, recurring EPS up 0.9%
15 August 2011, 10:11 PM
French-Dutch REIT Unibail-Rodamco, the largest listed property company in Europe, boosted like-for-like net rental income 5.5% to ¤647m in the first half of 2011, with recurring earnings per share rising 0.9% to ¤4.74.
- Unibail-Rodamco 1H keeps on track for 4% profit growth
- Unibail confident on recurring EPS goal as mall rents grow
- Unibail-Rodamco 2011 earnings slip but 2012 outlook positive
- Unibail recurring profit rises 10% in 1H as malls outperform
- Unibail earnings up 6.7%, sees further strong growth
- ¤500m Unibail bond four times oversubscribed
- French Unibail on acquisition watch as markets weaken
- Unibail buys outstanding 50% of ¤475m Polish mall
- Unibail-Rodamco's new ¤500m bond takes 12mth issuance near ¤2.5bn
- Poitrinal to step down as CEO of French-Dutch Unibail-Rodamco
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.