Unibail-Rodamco rents rise, recurring EPS up 0.9%
15 August 2011, 10:11 PM
French-Dutch REIT Unibail-Rodamco, the largest listed property company in Europe, boosted like-for-like net rental income 5.5% to ¤647m in the first half of 2011, with recurring earnings per share rising 0.9% to ¤4.74.
- Unibail confident on recurring EPS goal as mall rents grow
- Unibail earnings up 6.7%, sees further strong growth
- Unibail-Rodamco 1H keeps on track for 4% profit growth
- Unibail-Rodamco 1Q rents flat despite mall growth
- Unibail-Rodamco 2011 earnings slip but 2012 outlook positive
- French FdR confirms target after 9mth leasing rise
- Spanish malls investment disappoints but outlook brighter – JLL
- French REIT payouts should rise but tax benefits remain
- German LEG housing firm 2012 FFO surges 22%
- Polish office market gaining momentum - C&W
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.