Unibail-Rodamco rents rise, recurring EPS up 0.9%
15 August 2011, 10:11 PM
French-Dutch REIT Unibail-Rodamco, the largest listed property company in Europe, boosted like-for-like net rental income 5.5% to ¤647m in the first half of 2011, with recurring earnings per share rising 0.9% to ¤4.74.
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- Russian 1Q retail completions drop 45% but strong year ahead - JLL
- Logistics demand growth broadens as industries expand – Prologis
- Swedish 1Q investment soars 55%, prime yields hit lows - Savills
- Berlin moves toward residential rent cap, affordable housing
- Present conditions are no repeat of 2006, Bressler tells INREV meeting
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.