Unibail-Rodamco rents rise, recurring EPS up 0.9%
15 August 2011, 10:11 PM
French-Dutch REIT Unibail-Rodamco, the largest listed property company in Europe, boosted like-for-like net rental income 5.5% to ¤647m in the first half of 2011, with recurring earnings per share rising 0.9% to ¤4.74.
- Property fund capital hits $354bn as Europe surges - DTZ
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Portugal's Sonae back in 2013 profit as consumers rebound
- BBVA forecasts first Spanish home investment rise in eight years
- Widening hotel interest boosts bank financing - Barclays
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
- Legal practice demand for Poland office space to rise - CBRE
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.