Unibail-Rodamco rents rise, recurring EPS up 0.9%
15 August 2011, 10:11 PM
French-Dutch REIT Unibail-Rodamco, the largest listed property company in Europe, boosted like-for-like net rental income 5.5% to ¤647m in the first half of 2011, with recurring earnings per share rising 0.9% to ¤4.74.
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- Germany facing demographic bust, with impact on real estate - Aviva
- Ireland's Dublin leads European rental growth – C&W
- UK’s Benson Elliot to redevelop Frankfurt high-rise
- German Grand City raises ¤176m in capital increase
- French FdR to press on with hotel strategy despite Accor shift
- Hibernia REIT targets ¤350m for Irish property after IPO
- Global property well placed in 2014 even without growth - Schroders
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.