Berlin firm readies first German hotel REIT
29 August 2011, 06:51 PM
Berlin-based HOPAG Hotel Property has increased its nominal capital by ¤2.8m to ¤3.6m, targeting ¤30m in three to four years’ time, when it wants to carry out an initial public stock market offering and transform into the first German hotel REIT.
- Qatari Al Faisal buys Berlin Hyatt hotel from SEB
- Start for ¤300m urban quarter in Berlin
- German secondary city hotels booming - ZIA
- German hotel investment recovery may slow - HVS
- German REIT law hampers sector growth - seminar
- Berlin Huth mall project to grow to ¤800m
- Amsterdam emerges as hot spot for hotel investment – Savills
- Berlin emerges as hotel hotspot, budget boom expected
- UK's Internos invests ¤100m in four European hotels
- SEB ImmoInvest sells Berlin Maritim, One Threadneedle Street
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.