Berlin firm readies first German hotel REIT
29 August 2011, 06:51 PM
Berlin-based HOPAG Hotel Property has increased its nominal capital by ¤2.8m to ¤3.6m, targeting ¤30m in three to four years’ time, when it wants to carry out an initial public stock market offering and transform into the first German hotel REIT.
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.