Berlin firm readies first German hotel REIT
29 August 2011, 06:51 PM
Berlin-based HOPAG Hotel Property has increased its nominal capital by ¤2.8m to ¤3.6m, targeting ¤30m in three to four years’ time, when it wants to carry out an initial public stock market offering and transform into the first German hotel REIT.
- German Prime Office plans IPO for REIT status
- German HOPAG aims at ¤500m portfolio, first hotel REIT
- Munich’s Prime Office finally launches ¤337m IPO
- Lone Star's East German TLG sets IPO to target ¤451m
- Blackstone's E.German hotel sale mirrors La Quinta, Hilton exits
- Bluehouse-backed Meridian cancels ¤200m Warsaw REIT IPO
- Hamburg’s Deutsche Investment launches ¤180m housing fund
- Starwood European makes first mezzanine investment in UK
- German Prime Office resumes IPO
- German Prime Office cancels IPO due to volatility
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.