Berlin firm readies first German hotel REIT
29 August 2011, 06:51 PM
Berlin-based HOPAG Hotel Property has increased its nominal capital by ¤2.8m to ¤3.6m, targeting ¤30m in three to four years’ time, when it wants to carry out an initial public stock market offering and transform into the first German hotel REIT.
- Union's Düsseldorf Meliá buy takes hotel holdings to ¤1.8bn
- Chinese-owned Rosewood to run historic Paris Crillon hotel
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
- UK’s Benson Elliot to redevelop Frankfurt high-rise
- Finnish Ilmarinen eyes international property expansion
- French FdR to press on with hotel strategy despite Accor shift
- Toronto's Dundee REIT pays ¤75m/7.6% for Düsseldorf office
- German Grand City raises ¤176m in capital increase
- No German house price bubble visible - Pfandbrief bank association
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.