Berlin firm readies first German hotel REIT
29 August 2011, 06:51 PM
Berlin-based HOPAG Hotel Property has increased its nominal capital by ¤2.8m to ¤3.6m, targeting ¤30m in three to four years’ time, when it wants to carry out an initial public stock market offering and transform into the first German hotel REIT.
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- Widening hotel interest boosts bank financing - Barclays
- Berlin's Meininger budget hotels to expand in Europe
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association launches European arm
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- Portugal's Sonae back in 2013 profit as consumers rebound
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.