Berlin firm readies first German hotel REIT
29 August 2011, 06:51 PM
Berlin-based HOPAG Hotel Property has increased its nominal capital by ¤2.8m to ¤3.6m, targeting ¤30m in three to four years’ time, when it wants to carry out an initial public stock market offering and transform into the first German hotel REIT.
- German prime office rents to rise 2% annually - C.Economics
- Cerberus, Blackstone, Starwood, Goldman bid for Spanish fund
- Canada's OMERS pays ¤263m for Paris office, first on continent
- German banks keen to invest in Dutch housing - survey
- Finnish Citycon places ¤350m 10yr bond at 2.5%
- German IVG appoints new CEO Jung after insolvency lifted
- Spain's Azora sells London's Harrington Hotel for ¤112m
- German senior housing demand unmet – Empirica/Terragon
- German listed firms TAG, LEG add more housing units
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.