UK’s Parkridge in administration after refinancing fails
30 August 2011, 05:57 PM
Two key components of UK-based private developer and investor Parkridge, active across east and west Europe, have been placed into administration following the failure of refinancing efforts. The group in 2010 had a ¤2.5bn development portfolio.
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
- UK’s Hansteen refinances ¤343m in Germany
- German alstria boosts 2013 FFO 4% after refinancing
- Deutsche Annington adds 41,500 apartments worth ¤2.4bn
- French opposition asks constitutional body to stop rent controls
- US Lone Star buys bulk of ¤7.3bn Anglo Irish loan portfolio
- French banks, AXA, pbb in ¤425m German Prime Office facility
- Former Stuttgart ¤1bn closed funds take listing as balandis
- German Aareal resumes dividend for 2013 after beating forecasts
- East German retail deserves second look – BBE
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.