UK’s Parkridge in administration after refinancing fails
30 August 2011, 05:57 PM
Two key components of UK-based private developer and investor Parkridge, active across east and west Europe, have been placed into administration following the failure of refinancing efforts. The group in 2010 had a ¤2.5bn development portfolio.
- Administrations to push EMEA hotel deals past $15bn - JLL
- Slovenia’s Imos Group in ¤300m mixed resi-business project in Ljubljana
- Brussels 1H office take-up plummets 50% – BNP RE
- French parliament repeals housing density cap
- German Master KAGs can boost investment returns - Universal
- Deutsche Annington rolls over ¤150m credit
- PPP opportunities in ¤244bn German refurb backlog - IVG
- Aareal Bank leads ¤650m Polish CRE club refinancing
- German RE investment hampered by euro - STIWA
- Finnish Citycon refinances through 2013 with ¤360m facility
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.