UK’s Parkridge in administration after refinancing fails
30 August 2011, 05:57 PM
Two key components of UK-based private developer and investor Parkridge, active across east and west Europe, have been placed into administration following the failure of refinancing efforts. The group in 2010 had a ¤2.5bn development portfolio.
- Swiss Partners pays Niam ¤300m for Sweden, Finland offices
- German regional cities attractive for office investors – Wüest
- TIAA Henderson wins ¤55m loan for Austrian outlet
- Lenders take control of German Apcoa Parking in debt swap
- Berlin Hyp doubles 1H new property lending to ¤1.8bn
- Abu Dhabi property stabilises, outlook improving – ADIB's MPM
- China's Gingko Tree, Crown Estate team in £345m UK retail deal
- US-based D.E. Shaw buys ¤700m Spanish NPLs from CaixaBank
- German Deka pays Ivanhoé ¤257m for Munich asset
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany reaches ¤94m 2014 debt acquisition
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.