UK’s Parkridge in administration after refinancing fails
30 August 2011, 05:57 PM
Two key components of UK-based private developer and investor Parkridge, active across east and west Europe, have been placed into administration following the failure of refinancing efforts. The group in 2010 had a ¤2.5bn development portfolio.
- AFI Europe refinances German portfolio with ¤75m pbb loan
- Foreign investors join Poland & CEE Real Estate Summit in Warsaw
- NYC's Ashkenazy enters Europe with £105m London Spitalfields buy
- Austrian Signa aims at ‘ECE of high street retail’ - Benko
- Blackstone taps Myers for Europe RE head as Caplan named global CIO
- AXA Real Estate sells ¤107m Finnish retail portfolio
- Gazit’s Atrium buys Czech mall for ¤83m from AFI
- German pbb, Helaba grant ¤220m refi to French Proudreed
- Israel’s AFI wins ¤220m refinance for Bucharest mall
- Blackstone names former Redevco CEO Blokhuis to run NL-based Multi
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.