UK’s Parkridge in administration after refinancing fails
30 August 2011, 05:57 PM
Two key components of UK-based private developer and investor Parkridge, active across east and west Europe, have been placed into administration following the failure of refinancing efforts. The group in 2010 had a ¤2.5bn development portfolio.
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- German Prime Office in ¤124m pro-forma loss, to change name
- German Pfandbrief banks to increase property lending – vdp
- German Helaba cautious on new lending as all-equity deals surge
- Incoming French PM Valls names Pinel as housing minister
- Lone Star, Oaktree among buyers as Anglo Irish loan sales hit ¤20bn
- APG backs ¤265m Pramerica Netherlands debt fund
- France to get new housing minister after PM change
- Lone Star completes ¤1.3bn Coeur Défense deal
- New Paris Mayor Hidalgo expected to make housing a top priority
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.