UK’s Parkridge in administration after refinancing fails
30 August 2011, 05:57 PM
Two key components of UK-based private developer and investor Parkridge, active across east and west Europe, have been placed into administration following the failure of refinancing efforts. The group in 2010 had a ¤2.5bn development portfolio.
- Foreign investors join Poland & CEE Real Estate Summit in Warsaw
- NYC's Ashkenazy enters Europe with £105m London Spitalfields buy
- Austrian Signa aims at ‘ECE of high street retail’ - Benko
- German pbb, Helaba grant ¤220m refi to French Proudreed
- Israel’s AFI wins ¤220m refinance for Bucharest mall
- Blackstone names former Redevco CEO Blokhuis to run NL-based Multi
- Israeli Neocity sells Romanian mall to NEPI for ¤81m
- Cornerstone buys London’s Nexus Place for £128m for client
- Ontario pension fund, former Helios eye ¤1bn logistics portfolio
- Ukraine mall developer Arricano in $24m AIM IPO, more buys
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.