Paris La Défense Seine Arche seen investment haven amid turmoil
05 September 2011, 05:12 PM
Financial market turbulence is pushing many international investors to consider higher property allocations, and core returns above 6% in Paris business quarter La Défense Seine Arche are highly attractive, says the head of management body EPADESA Philippe Chaix.
- Paris office supply to surge to 760,000 sq.m. - Deloitte
- French CDC provides ¤105m for Seine Arche developments
- La Défense body launches 126,000 sq.m. mixed project
- Paris La Défense offices boosted by Seine Arche projects
- France's la Defense management rejects financial claims
- French audit body raises questions on EPADESA – Le Monde
- Tishman inks largest Paris letting, with govt purchase option
- London, Frankfurt ahead of La Défense for corporate HQs
- French minister to review La Defense manager EPADESA statute
- Paris La Défense, Sogecap reach deal on D2 tower
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.