Bulgaria’s long-delayed Sofia Ring Mall breaks ground
11 September 2011, 03:40 PM
Construction of the Sofia Ring Mall project in the Bulgarian capital is now set to start, following the selection of building firms, says leasing consultant Colliers International.
- Mall openings in Sofia seen signalling retail recovery
- Greek Fourlis, Danaos to invest in Bulgaria's ¤300m Sofia Ring
- Cyprus-based Salamanca opens mall in ¤135m Bulgaria project
- MRP aims to complete ¤135m Sofia mall by year end
- Greek Fourlis, Danaos progress ¤120m Bulgarian mall
- Austrian Real4You resumes Romanian, Bulgarian malls
- Budapest green offices growing; Sofia faces oversupply - Colliers
- Serbia retail expanding but office growth lags - Danos
- Israel's AFI wins ¤30m Raiffeisen finance for Romania mall
- Warsaw’s Plaza Centers in 1H net loss on finance costs
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.