IHG eyes growth in Russia, CIS, plans 100 hotels
13 September 2011, 08:13 PM
InterContinental Hotels Group sees Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States as a huge growth opportunity, particularly for its Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn brands.
- IHG opens Moscow Interconti, signs in St Petersburg
- Interconti, VIY sign for 15 Holiday Inn Express in Russia
- Starwood Hotels to double Russian assets, adding seven
- Accor opens Mercure as Moscow sharply boosts hotel plans
- Ritz-Carlton set to open first luxury hotel in Kazakhstan
- Raven Russia starts ¤83m Moscow region projects
- Cushman Russia sets new Hospitality Investments division
- Accor plans 20-30 hotels for Poland, opens in Russia
- IKEA puts Russian malls on hold in Moscow store focus
- China, Russia set $4bn investment fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.