Moscow leads industrial, logistics growth - Colliers
27 September 2011, 07:03 PM
Restricted supplies of prime stock and a low level of development in the pipeline are helping to buoy up industrial and warehouse rents in the EMEA region and 17% rent growth occurred in top-performing market Moscow in the first half, says realtor Colliers.
- Poland, Turkey to benefit most from European logistics boom
- Investors focus on Poland, Russia, Czech in CEE - Colliers
- European 1Q logistics take-up steady, internet driving construction - JLL
- European logistics investment doubles in first quarter - JLL
- European 3Q office rents fall again, values stable - JLL
- E. Europe to lead e-tailing growth, reshaping logistics - Colliers
- EMEA rentals flat as low supply offsets economic slowdown – Colliers
- French logistics slow, better prospects in CEE - Keops
- Euro logistics, industrial investors pick up speed – JLL
- Steady growth to continue for Moscow warehouses - CBRE
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.