GRI launches Green RE guidelines
29 September 2011, 07:30 PM
The Global Reporting Initiative has launched new guidelines for comprehensive sustainability reporting, especially tailored to construction and real estate companies in order to increase transparency in the sector.
- Real estate sustainability rising in financial importance - JLL
- French green offices capital values outperform - IPD
- ZIA code aims to make Germany most sustainable location
- Russia grants ¤300m energy efficiency subsidies
- Sweden's Skanska in ¤32m Polish project, extends CEE green
- Axa Real Estate introduces green leases to Germany
- PIE restarts Dailies for global real estate investors
- Skanska to invest ¤100m more in green CEE offices
- Croatian Tulipan appoints contractor for ¤175m green mall
- Sweden’s Norrporten pays ¤120m for Stockholm office
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.