Pramerica, hkm in ¤120m German mall JV
03 October 2011, 07:01 PM
Pramerica Real Estate Investors, the European property investment arm of NYSE-listed Prudential Financial, and listed German shopping centre developer hkm Management have formed a joint venture to develop a ¤120m mall in Böblingen, near Stuttgart.
- Pramerica, Kauri resi jv to invest ¤120m in Berlin
- Pramerica’s $220m Antalya mall is its first in Turkey
- Pramerica liquidates German open fund
- Pramerica’s $220m Turkish TerraCity fully let
- Hamburg’s ECE, HBB to build ¤120m mall near Düsseldorf
- Doughty Hanson drops option on ¤500m Madrid mall
- Pramerica buys Paris Champs-Elysées retail-office
- Greek Fourlis, Danaos progress ¤120m Bulgarian mall
- Pramerica, Hoche jv to invest ¤150m in Paris
- German Pfandbriefbank extends ¤125m to Pramerica CE Fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.