More upcoming PIE events will be published soon.
Most European investors plan RE growth - Colliers
03 October 2011, 07:06 PM
The majority of investors in Europe – 64% – are “more than likely” to increase property holdings in the next six months and, for almost half, availability of property is the most significant factor in determining whether they will, says realtor Colliers in a report.
- German commercial RE investment to hit ¤20bn - Savills
- PIE kicks off European Real Estate Half-Time Report
- Eastern Europe sale-leasebacks fall, revival coming - Colliers
- Real estate capital markets’ lack of caution “astonishing” - LSIM
- German 1H office take-up rises 13% to 1.5m sq.m. – Colliers
- Valad Europe confirms main investor Blackstone seeking to sell stake
- Expanding tech firms herald Europe property changes – Colliers
- German 2012 logistics take-up limited by supply – JLL
- Poland’s luxury retail property a decent bet - Colliers
- German hotel sector with growth perspectives – Colliers
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.