Most European investors plan RE growth - Colliers
03 October 2011, 07:06 PM
The majority of investors in Europe – 64% – are “more than likely” to increase property holdings in the next six months and, for almost half, availability of property is the most significant factor in determining whether they will, says realtor Colliers in a report.
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- French CRE volume set for 2014 recovery after lower 2013
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- Foreign owners of UK homes face capital gains tax
- Germany facing demographic bust, with impact on real estate - Aviva
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- Finnish Ilmarinen eyes international property expansion
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.