Most European investors plan RE growth - Colliers
03 October 2011, 07:06 PM
The majority of investors in Europe – 64% – are “more than likely” to increase property holdings in the next six months and, for almost half, availability of property is the most significant factor in determining whether they will, says realtor Colliers in a report.
- German commercial RE investment to hit ¤20bn - Savills
- PIE kicks off European Real Estate Half-Time Report
- Eastern Europe sale-leasebacks fall, revival coming - Colliers
- Real estate capital markets’ lack of caution “astonishing” - LSIM
- Poland’s luxury retail property a decent bet - Colliers
- German 2012 logistics take-up limited by supply – JLL
- Europe North-South office divide creates opportunities – Colliers
- Gradual rise in E.Europe property deals in 2013 - Colliers
- Online could make 30% of shop space obsolete – JLL, Henderson
- Baltic property investment may exceed 2013 – Colliers
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.