Most European investors plan RE growth - Colliers
03 October 2011, 07:06 PM
The majority of investors in Europe – 64% – are “more than likely” to increase property holdings in the next six months and, for almost half, availability of property is the most significant factor in determining whether they will, says realtor Colliers in a report.
- Global RE investment to rise to $1.33tr in 2014 - C&W
- Overseas buyers take record share of European deals – DTZ
- AEW Europe 2013 deals top ¤2.7bn, raises ¤1.6bn new capital
- UK’s Henley plots European entry with Germany, Benelux JV
- Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris enjoy airport hotel boom
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- German Caerus raises ¤70m for debt fund at first close
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.