Most European investors plan RE growth - Colliers
03 October 2011, 07:06 PM
The majority of investors in Europe – 64% – are “more than likely” to increase property holdings in the next six months and, for almost half, availability of property is the most significant factor in determining whether they will, says realtor Colliers in a report.
- German commercial RE investment to hit ¤20bn - Savills
- PIE kicks off European Real Estate Half-Time Report
- Eastern Europe sale-leasebacks fall, revival coming - Colliers
- Real estate capital markets’ lack of caution “astonishing” - LSIM
- Valad Europe confirms main investor Blackstone seeking to sell stake
- Poland’s luxury retail property a decent bet - Colliers
- German 2012 logistics take-up limited by supply – JLL
- German logistics investment to beat ¤3bn this year – Colliers
- Gradual rise in E.Europe property deals in 2013 - Colliers
- Europe North-South office divide creates opportunities – Colliers
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.