Tenders for ¤900m Brussels NEO encouraged as consortia
05 October 2011, 07:58 PM
The huge development project NEO Brussels launched by the Belgian capital will start to accept private sector tenders in January, but prefers to deal with consortia which can handle several aspects of the redevelopment, according to top Brussels officials.
- Brussels' ¤900m NEO wins approval for procurement tenders
- Brussels launches two tenders in giant ¤900m NEO project
- Brussels ¤900m NEO sees strong interest ahead of tender
- Brussels launches ¤900m project to transform Expo site
- Brussels presents ¤900m NEO conference centre at Expo Real 2011
- Brussels NEO convention centre, hotels to rival best in world - mayor
- Belgian RE investment recovery bolsters 30% forecast - JLL
- Hong Kong's Cheng-owned CTF buys five Belgian hotels
- BNP Paribas sells four Paris projects for ¤500m
- Ontario teachers take stakes in Brussels, Copenhagen airports
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.