German hotel surge faces economic restraints – JLL
09 October 2011, 12:15 PM
German hotel investment rose 50% to ¤570m by end-September compared to the first three 2010 quarters, but expectations for a ‘hot autumn’ have been cooled by financial market developments, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Unibail-Rodamco invests ¤130m in Barcelona mall remodel
- European logistics investments reach 5-year high – CBRE
- German IVG requests compensation from former management
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- Warsaw's iconic Hotel Bristol sold again
- 'Destination Italy' is watershed for foreign investment - Delli Santi
- Nordic manager NREP buys ¤110m retail in Denmark
- German green offices make up 50% of total– BNPPRE
- German Acrest provides 'workbench' to reposition, upgrade retail
- French CRE volume set for 2014 recovery after lower 2013
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.