German hotel surge faces economic restraints – JLL
09 October 2011, 12:15 PM
German hotel investment rose 50% to ¤570m by end-September compared to the first three 2010 quarters, but expectations for a ‘hot autumn’ have been cooled by financial market developments, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Dutch property 'tidal wave' to peak in 2015 - JLL
- German Sierra to build seven German hotels for IHG
- German IVG exits insolvency with hedge funds as new owners
- Dutch urban centres spark interest at Beijing Design Week
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
- German Aareal in ¤160m loan to Madrid mall developer
- Green-certified German offices now at 5% - JLL
- Housing rents in Germany's Hesse continue rise– JLL, GWH
- Three European towers in final for world’s best highrise
- Hispania's second Spanish hotel follows good Malaga buy
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.