German hotel surge faces economic restraints – JLL
09 October 2011, 12:15 PM
German hotel investment rose 50% to ¤570m by end-September compared to the first three 2010 quarters, but expectations for a ‘hot autumn’ have been cooled by financial market developments, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle.
- German secondary city hotels booming - ZIA
- Spanish hotels resilient despite economic downturn - JLL
- Challenging outlook for Kiev hotels despite soccer
- EMEA hotels' debt restructuring to continue – JLL
- German 1Q hotel investment quadruples – JLL
- Growing investor interest in EMEA hotels – JLL
- Slower EMEA hotel market to accelerate again - JLL
- Autumn buzz as German hotels head for ¤1bn-mark - JLL
- Euro logistics, industrial investors pick up speed – JLL
- Finance challenges to enlarge, complicate Euro RE deals - JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.