More upcoming PIE events will be published soon.
German hotel surge faces economic restraints – JLL
09 October 2011, 12:15 PM
German hotel investment rose 50% to ¤570m by end-September compared to the first three 2010 quarters, but expectations for a ‘hot autumn’ have been cooled by financial market developments, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Autumn buzz as German hotels head for ¤1bn-mark - JLL
- German property to attract more international capital - JLL
- Polish hotel investment set for further growth - JLL
- German office take-up to slow with economy – JLL
- Administrations to push EMEA hotel deals past $15bn - JLL
- Office value rises slow in German cities - JLL’s Victor
- Global demand to drive 20% EMEA hotel investment growth - JLL
- Russian RE investment to remain above pre-crisis levels in 2014 - JLL
- German Big Five prime office values hit high on strong leasing – JLL
- Global CRE investment up 16% YTD; 2013 could beat $500bn - JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.