German hotel surge faces economic restraints – JLL
09 October 2011, 12:15 PM
German hotel investment rose 50% to ¤570m by end-September compared to the first three 2010 quarters, but expectations for a ‘hot autumn’ have been cooled by financial market developments, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle.
- UK’s M7, US Starwood JV targets ¤500m European logistics
- Portfolio, secondary deals boost 1Q German investment to ¤10bn - Savills
- London Gherkin goes into receivership after IVG insolvency, debt breach
- Croatia's Dubrovnik hotel said at 50% discount in auction sale
- Swiss Mobimo issues CHF200m refinancing bond at 1.625%
- German Gagfah wins ¤176m refinance from HSH Nordbank
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- Accor aims to boost real estate returns with new strategy
- Polish 1Q CRE investment soars 47%, nears ¤1bn - JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.