German hotel surge faces economic restraints – JLL
09 October 2011, 12:15 PM
German hotel investment rose 50% to ¤570m by end-September compared to the first three 2010 quarters, but expectations for a ‘hot autumn’ have been cooled by financial market developments, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris enjoy airport hotel boom
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- German Aareal provides ¤152m finance for Brussels deal
- German Caerus raises ¤70m for debt fund at first close
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- German Estavis buys residential portfolio for ¤160m
- Dutch Rabo said eyeing ¤1bn Frankfurt PalaisQuartier sale
- Hotel sentiment at peak, serviced apartments seen coming asset
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.