German hotel surge faces economic restraints – JLL
09 October 2011, 12:15 PM
German hotel investment rose 50% to ¤570m by end-September compared to the first three 2010 quarters, but expectations for a ‘hot autumn’ have been cooled by financial market developments, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.