More upcoming PIE events will be published soon.
Montenegro approves tender call for Tivat golf project
09 October 2011, 12:16 PM
Montenegro has declared a golf course planned near the coastal town of Tivat in the Kotor region a priority project and announced a public call for a 90-year lease of 786,685 sq.m. of land owned by the Montepranzo-Bokaprodukt company.
- Montenegro's Kotor resorts progress as Orascom breaks ground
- Russia’s Mirland makes $42m net loss on writedown, rouble
- Montenegro golf course projects to help record tourism growth
- Italy to seed Invimit property sales agency with ¤2.4bn for disposal
- Russia’s AT starts massive $600m logistics park in Moscow region
- Azerbaijanis sign with S. African Kerzner in Montenegro resort
- German Annington considers advancing giant housing IPO to July
- Azerbaijan oil company to develop ¤258m Montenegro resort
- Deutsche Annington ¤4.4bn CMBS 'nearly bridged' - CEO
- Qatari Diar to invest ¤250m in Montenegro resort
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.