Montenegro approves tender call for Tivat golf project
09 October 2011, 12:16 PM
Montenegro has declared a golf course planned near the coastal town of Tivat in the Kotor region a priority project and announced a public call for a 90-year lease of 786,685 sq.m. of land owned by the Montepranzo-Bokaprodukt company.
- TriGranit sells Budapest complex to Dutch private hospital
- Russia's Klyachin buys Prague hotel, eyes more abroad
- Frankfurt's Gateway Gardens to link to urban metro
- Romania's listed Prodplast starts ¤60m Bucharest green mall
- Helsinki's Citycon plans ¤120m for Swedish mall co-development
- German luxury hotel project sets crowdfunding record
- German DIC places ¤125m 5yr bond at 4.6% within hours
- Cordea Savills spends ¤120m in Stuttgart, Essen
- New NAS Invest with ¤100m for Berlin, north Germany
- German corporate RE gains in investment volume
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.