Montenegro approves tender call for Tivat golf project
09 October 2011, 12:16 PM
Montenegro has declared a golf course planned near the coastal town of Tivat in the Kotor region a priority project and announced a public call for a 90-year lease of 786,685 sq.m. of land owned by the Montepranzo-Bokaprodukt company.
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- Hotel sentiment at peak, serviced apartments seen coming asset
- French La Défense head calls for renovation, more mixed-use
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
- Ireland's Nama calls for partners to reboot construction
- Grand Paris office tax seen deterring projects
- US W. P. Carey makes first acquisition in Norway
- Frankfurt Airport's Gateway launches study for four towers
- US Lone Star buys bulk of ¤7.3bn Anglo Irish loan portfolio
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.