Montenegro approves tender call for Tivat golf project
09 October 2011, 12:16 PM
Montenegro has declared a golf course planned near the coastal town of Tivat in the Kotor region a priority project and announced a public call for a 90-year lease of 786,685 sq.m. of land owned by the Montepranzo-Bokaprodukt company.
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Blackstone, partner buy Spanish CatalunyaCaixa's ¤8.7bn RE platform
- German Patrizia starts work on ¤155m Hamburg flats
- Dutch Bouwinvest buys 300 Amsterdam flats for institutional fund
- Crédit Agricole, Aviva buy SFR Paris campus for ¤680m
- UK's Benson Elliot re-enters Italy with Rome, Udine projects
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.