Montenegro approves tender call for Tivat golf project
09 October 2011, 12:16 PM
Montenegro has declared a golf course planned near the coastal town of Tivat in the Kotor region a priority project and announced a public call for a 90-year lease of 786,685 sq.m. of land owned by the Montepranzo-Bokaprodukt company.
- Skanska, Areim in JV to develop ¤224m Stockholm flats
- Unibail-Rodamco invests ¤130m in Barcelona mall remodel
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- UK’s Benson Elliot to redevelop Frankfurt high-rise
- Paris office supply could take two years to absorb - Deloitte
- Chinese-owned Rosewood to run historic Paris Crillon hotel
- French ¤350m Arena 92 project goes ahead after office sale
- Slovakian HB Reavis debuts in London with £63m City project
- German doctors' pension plans pay ¤250m for Hamburg Stadthöfe project
- 400 years after its Golden Age, Amsterdam is transforming again
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.