Montenegro approves tender call for Tivat golf project
09 October 2011, 12:16 PM
Montenegro has declared a golf course planned near the coastal town of Tivat in the Kotor region a priority project and announced a public call for a 90-year lease of 786,685 sq.m. of land owned by the Montepranzo-Bokaprodukt company.
- Montenegro golf course projects to help record tourism growth
- Orascom selects architects for ¤1.1bn Montenegro resort
- Orascom to start ¤1.1bn Montenegro project after delays
- Qatari Diar to invest ¤250m in Montenegro resort
- Azerbaijanis sign with S. African Kerzner in Montenegro resort
- Montenegro's Kotor resorts progress as Orascom breaks ground
- Azerbaijan oil company to develop ¤258m Montenegro resort
- Croatia to change law to boost golf tourism
- Prices rising steadily at Munk's Porto Montenegro resort
- Swiss Orascom wins approval for Andermatt ski area takeover
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.