Montenegro approves tender call for Tivat golf project
09 October 2011, 12:16 PM
Montenegro has declared a golf course planned near the coastal town of Tivat in the Kotor region a priority project and announced a public call for a 90-year lease of 786,685 sq.m. of land owned by the Montepranzo-Bokaprodukt company.
- French Tour Eiffel recommends improved ¤53 takeover bid
- Polish 1Q CRE investment soars 47%, nears ¤1bn - JLL
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- BNPP RE to review German elbfonds’ ¤100m Polish assets
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Blackstone, partner buy Spanish CatalunyaCaixa's ¤8.7bn RE platform
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.