SGP, BNP drop plans to bid for realtor DTZ
17 October 2011, 08:40 PM
Listed international realtor DTZ has announced that talks with its major shareholder, Paris-based Saint George Participations, have ended and the latter has declared it now has no intention of making a full takeover offer.
- French SGP discussing sale of DTZ to BNP RE
- French SGP sets October deadline as DTZ posts 2010/11 loss
- DTZ directors resign amid bid uncertainty
- Australia's UGL pays £78m for DTZ businesses
- European realtors BNP, JLL, DTZ, King Sturge set for consolidation
- Australian UGL has no comment on reported DTZ bid
- Australian UGL bid for DTZ may leave equity worthless
- DTZ put up for sale after shareholders drop bid
- Australian UGL focuses on organic growth with DTZ
- DTZ figures disappoint as bid talk continues
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.