Hatfield’s ¤422m European CMBS deal cuts refinancing fears
24 October 2011, 09:18 PM
UK-based loan servicer Hatfield Philips has refinanced one of the largest CMBS loans in Europe and says the ¤422m extension of the 'Orange loan' diminishes fears of a collapse of the region’s CMBS coupled with massive bank refinancing needs.
- Hatfield restructures ¤940m CMBS portfolio using Luxembourg option
- European CMBS to worsen in 2013's ¤10bn refinancing wall - Moody's
- German Gagfah refinances ¤2.1bn in 5yr CMBS structure
- AIM's German investor Treveria prolongs ¤204m CMBS standstill
- Deutsche Annington rolls over ¤150m credit
- Positive outlook for German multifamily CMBS – Fitch
- Creditors grant more time to AIM's German investor Treveria
- German housing CMBS balloon risk concerns remain – Fitch
- Berlin Hyp's ¤657m takes D.Annington 2013 refinancing to 70%
- European CMBS headed for stormy fourth quarter - Fitch
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.