Russia’s Etalon plans 9.25% GDR buyback program
31 October 2011, 08:13 PM
Russian residential developer Etalon, recently IPO’d in London, plans a buyback of Global Depositary Receipts representing ordinary stock of up to 9.25% of issued capital, and says the program represents good use of available cash resources.
- Sales start for third Etalon St. Petersburg housing project
- Russian Etalon lifts 2012 contract sales 30%, eyes acquisitions
- Russia's Etalon in biggest St. Pete housing project
- Etalon plans new housing in St Petersburg, Moscow
- Russian Etalon makes first post-IPO Moscow investment
- Etalon acquires rights to build Moscow residential estate
- Russian Etalon wins approval for big St Petersburg project
- Russian Etalon EBITDA falls 15%, revenue higher
- French REIT ANF to pay out ¤497m, half of its market cap
- Etalon wins $480m contract for St Petersburg ExpoForum centre
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.