US CrossHarbor brings structuring expertise, capital to Europe
07 November 2011, 01:00 AM
Boston-based CrossHarbor Capital Partners has opened in Europe to help banks and insurers deal with American real estate investments, and also plans next year to use financial structuring in Germany, Netherlands, UK and Ireland.
- TIAA Henderson raises ¤100m for core German retail fund
- Canadian Granite REIT buys ¤129m Dutch, German logistics
- US Prudential's Pricoa in first European CRE loan, in Netherlands
- German LBBW landesbank set for ¤5bn new property business
- UK’s M7, US Starwood JV targets ¤500m European logistics
- Canada Life lends £135m to London REIT Shaftesbury
- UK’s Valad plans ¤350m investment in Germany in 2014
- Europa Capital, Beijing's Ilex to advise Chinese investors to Europe
- NYC’s Guggenheim eyes Spain, UK for first European RE investments
- Prague-based Penta win ¤110m loan for office project
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.