US CrossHarbor brings structuring expertise, capital to Europe
07 November 2011, 01:00 AM
Boston-based CrossHarbor Capital Partners has opened in Europe to help banks and insurers deal with American real estate investments, and also plans next year to use financial structuring in Germany, Netherlands, UK and Ireland.
- Poland, Hungary give central Europe EBRD's only 2014 upgrade
- European listed property to continue IPO boom – EPRA head
- Technology reshaping manufacturing property demand – Colliers
- Russian economy to contract in 2015 as sanctions bite - EBRD
- French REIT Dassault starts to rebuild with ¤112m Paris buy
- Banks fund Italian Beni Stabili's ¤653m securitisation pre-payment
- La Française Forum launches £500m UK retail fund
- Asian investors make inroads into Euro B locations – BNPP RE
- TIAA Henderson plans ¤500m Nordic investment push
- German banks keen to invest in Dutch housing - survey
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.