Plaza Centers opens 10th Polish mall
15 November 2011, 08:19 PM
London and Warsaw-listed emerging markets developer Plaza Centers has opened its 40,000 sq.m. GLA Toruń Plaza in Poland, its 31st CEE shopping centre and 10th in Poland, and says it continues to have confidence in the Polish market.
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- CEE dominates new European malls, Russia nears top - C&W
- German 1Q hotel investment lags 35% but large deals coming - JLL
- Swedish 1Q CRE investment soars 55%, secondaries eyed – Savills
- Record year in store for German retail investment – Corpus Sireo
- Paris 1Q CRE investment rises to ¤3bn, big deals in pipeline
- TIAA Henderson renews ¤1.5bn flagship mall fund
- Orion Capital said close to ¤200m Madrid mall acquisition
- French Gecina continues office refocus with ¤133m Paris buy
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.