Plaza Centers opens 10th Polish mall
15 November 2011, 08:19 PM
London and Warsaw-listed emerging markets developer Plaza Centers has opened its 40,000 sq.m. GLA Toruń Plaza in Poland, its 31st CEE shopping centre and 10th in Poland, and says it continues to have confidence in the Polish market.
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- Polish 1Q CRE investment soars 47%, nears ¤1bn - JLL
- BNPP RE to review German elbfonds’ ¤100m Polish assets
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- CEE dominates new European malls, Russia nears top - C&W
- German 1Q hotel investment lags 35% but large deals coming - JLL
- Swedish 1Q CRE investment soars 55%, secondaries eyed – Savills
- Record year in store for German retail investment – Corpus Sireo
- Paris 1Q CRE investment rises to ¤3bn, big deals in pipeline
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.