Plaza Centers opens 10th Polish mall
15 November 2011, 08:19 PM
London and Warsaw-listed emerging markets developer Plaza Centers has opened its 40,000 sq.m. GLA Toruń Plaza in Poland, its 31st CEE shopping centre and 10th in Poland, and says it continues to have confidence in the Polish market.
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Finnish SRV signs on ¤113m finance for St. Petersburg mall
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- German Aareal in ¤160m loan to Madrid mall developer
- French Immochan moves ¤266m Italy mall portfolio to fund
- German Sierra to build seven German hotels for IHG
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- TriGranit sells Budapest complex to Dutch private hospital
- Romania's listed Prodplast starts ¤60m Bucharest green mall
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.