Plaza Centers opens 10th Polish mall
15 November 2011, 08:19 PM
London and Warsaw-listed emerging markets developer Plaza Centers has opened its 40,000 sq.m. GLA Toruń Plaza in Poland, its 31st CEE shopping centre and 10th in Poland, and says it continues to have confidence in the Polish market.
- Berlin Hyp, Helaba grant ¤200m to Unibail for Warsaw mall
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
- Dutch Rabo said eyeing ¤1bn Frankfurt PalaisQuartier sale
- Legal practice demand for Poland office space to rise - CBRE
- High purchasing power, strong space demand in Warsaw retail - JLL
- Copenhagen, Brussels, Lyon, Rome attractive for occupiers - DTZ
- French Gecina boosts profit, eyes ¤1bn 2014 investment
- Bulgaria’s Sofia Ring opening delayed until September
- French buyers of Gecina's Beaugrenelle in for long term - Apsys
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.