Plaza Centers opens 10th Polish mall
15 November 2011, 08:19 PM
London and Warsaw-listed emerging markets developer Plaza Centers has opened its 40,000 sq.m. GLA Toruń Plaza in Poland, its 31st CEE shopping centre and 10th in Poland, and says it continues to have confidence in the Polish market.
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- Unibail-Rodamco invests ¤130m in Barcelona mall remodel
- Nordic manager NREP buys ¤110m retail in Denmark
- Warsaw's iconic Hotel Bristol sold again
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
- Allianz invests nearly ¤400m in French Altarea shopping centres
- Views on European retail property value diverge - ICSC Prague
- Chinese sovereign SAFE said ¤700m front runner for Gecina Paris mall
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.