Plaza Centers opens 10th Polish mall
15 November 2011, 08:19 PM
London and Warsaw-listed emerging markets developer Plaza Centers has opened its 40,000 sq.m. GLA Toruń Plaza in Poland, its 31st CEE shopping centre and 10th in Poland, and says it continues to have confidence in the Polish market.
- Warsaw's Plaza Centers opens first mall in Serbia
- Warsaw’s Plaza says steep 1H revenue rise encouraging
- Warsaw’s Plaza Centers in 1H net loss on finance costs
- Warsaw's Plaza reverses to ¤86m loss on impairment, finance
- Plaza Centers, Elbit under credit watch negative
- Warsaw's Plaza Centers doubles profit, to keep more malls
- Turkish Anchor in ¤50m revamp of Bucharest malls
- Serbia starts to see EU impact on retail, office - Danos
- Polish hotel group plans 17 new hotels at ¤400m investment
- Portugal’s Sonae starts ¤111m Romanian mall
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.