Plaza Centers opens 10th Polish mall
15 November 2011, 08:19 PM
London and Warsaw-listed emerging markets developer Plaza Centers has opened its 40,000 sq.m. GLA Toruń Plaza in Poland, its 31st CEE shopping centre and 10th in Poland, and says it continues to have confidence in the Polish market.
- Atrium completes Warsaw acquisition for ¤171m
- Warsaw's Plaza Centers opens first mall in Serbia
- Atrium opens 75,000 sq.m. mall in Lublin, Poland
- Casino's Mayland to re-open ¤150m Polish mall in October
- Spanish Neinver opens fifth, BREEAM Polish outlet
- Europa Capital, TriGranit’s Polish mall topped out
- Austrian Immofinanz to invest ¤115m in Polish mall
- Polish Echo completes land buy for Romania mall
- UK's Helical to open new Poland mall before year end
- Helical’s ¤150m Polish mall wins BREEAM
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.