Munich’s WealthCap to sell Berlin mall for ¤341m
24 November 2011, 09:23 PM
Munich based closed property fund supplier WealthCap, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Italian UniCredit Bank, wants to sell Berlin mall Gropius Passagen for one of its funds and has received an offer over ¤341m for the asset.
- German mfi, US TIAA buy ¤341m Berlin mall
- German WealthCap buys ¤206m Ten Towers in Munich
- German TUI finishes ¤284m property divestment
- German WealthCap in ¤235m sale-leaseback with BayWa
- Berlin, Augsburg, Munich house prices may overshoot - DIW
- Berlin Huth mall project to grow to ¤800m
- SEB refinances ¤92m for ECE mall in Munich
- German development 10% rise driven by housing
- German logistics take-up surges 71% – BNP RE
- No German nationwide house price bubble - F+B
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.