European building firms look abroad for M&A - Deloitte
29 November 2011, 07:00 PM
Most active construction firms in Europe will be seeking M&A opportunities within the continent to broaden geographical footprints but several are likely to look further abroad from 2012/2013 in the Americas, Russia, and Asia.
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- Kuwait’s St Martins pays £1.7bn for More London estate
- Gecina healthcare unit Gecimed to generate 6.9% in new aquisition
- Warsaw's iconic Hotel Bristol sold again
- German Acrest provides 'workbench' to reposition, upgrade retail
- German green offices make up 50% of total– BNPPRE
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.