European building firms look abroad for M&A - Deloitte
29 November 2011, 07:00 PM
Most active construction firms in Europe will be seeking M&A opportunities within the continent to broaden geographical footprints but several are likely to look further abroad from 2012/2013 in the Americas, Russia, and Asia.
- Italy REIT changes could spur IPOs, state property sales - EPRA
- Dutch Syntrus buys French retail from Grosvenor for ¤120m
- Three European towers in final for world’s best highrise
- TriGranit sells Budapest complex to Dutch private hospital
- Green-certified German offices now at 5% - JLL
- Singapore's Temasek pays £175m for Ldn office stake
- Asset fundamentals key in slow Italy recovery – BNPP REIM's Ilardo
- Brussels retail yields to re-rate upward - C. Economics
- Frankfurt's Gateway Gardens to link to urban metro
- C. Europe industrial growth to maintain hot pace – C&W
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.