European building firms look abroad for M&A - Deloitte
29 November 2011, 07:00 PM
Most active construction firms in Europe will be seeking M&A opportunities within the continent to broaden geographical footprints but several are likely to look further abroad from 2012/2013 in the Americas, Russia, and Asia.
- London Gherkin goes into receivership after IVG insolvency, debt breach
- UK’s M7, US Starwood JV targets ¤500m European logistics
- Rivero-Soler era ends at French Gecina as Blackstone, CDPQ take seats
- German LBBW says provided ¤1bn finance for Patrizia’s Leo buys
- Canada Life lends £135m to London REIT Shaftesbury
- Croatia's Dubrovnik hotel said at 50% discount in auction sale
- Spanish home site signs reciprocal deal with Chinese Juwai.com
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.