European building firms look abroad for M&A - Deloitte
29 November 2011, 07:00 PM
Most active construction firms in Europe will be seeking M&A opportunities within the continent to broaden geographical footprints but several are likely to look further abroad from 2012/2013 in the Americas, Russia, and Asia.
- Moscow warehouse faces dynamic 2013 growth - CBRE
- PIE launches European Briefings for Americas, Asia-Pacific
- US funds 'all over Europe'; Asians coming soon - Savills' Helsby
- PIE launches European real estate briefings for Americas, Asia-Pacific
- More US investors to follow big firms into European opportunities
- Polish 2012 retail construction active, economy seen resilient
- Russia, Poland, Turkey seen ‘Asia of Europe’
- LaSalle IM set to match 2012 in ¤1.6bn investment in Europe
- Property carbon emissions up slightly in Europe - Greenprint
- China, India, Russia, Brazil retailers present at MAPIC 2013
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.