European building firms look abroad for M&A - Deloitte
29 November 2011, 07:00 PM
Most active construction firms in Europe will be seeking M&A opportunities within the continent to broaden geographical footprints but several are likely to look further abroad from 2012/2013 in the Americas, Russia, and Asia.
- Global RE investment to rise to $1.33tr in 2014 - C&W
- Overseas buyers take record share of European deals – DTZ
- AEW Europe 2013 deals top ¤2.7bn, raises ¤1.6bn new capital
- UK’s Henley plots European entry with Germany, Benelux JV
- Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris enjoy airport hotel boom
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.