European building firms look abroad for M&A - Deloitte
29 November 2011, 07:00 PM
Most active construction firms in Europe will be seeking M&A opportunities within the continent to broaden geographical footprints but several are likely to look further abroad from 2012/2013 in the Americas, Russia, and Asia.
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.