Deutsche’s DWS liquidates ¤244m property fund of funds
13 December 2011, 08:59 PM
DWS, the fund management unit of Germany’s giant Deutsche Bank, is to liquidate the ¤244m db ImmoFlex property fund of funds, currently closed for redemptions, seeing no likely re-opening of most of its target funds.
- Germany to avoid real estate financing gap in 2014 – Hochtief
- German Allianz Real buys 50% of Finnish Kamppi mall
- French private investors buy German asset manager KGAL
- OMERS arm set for £83 Royal Exchange buy
- Patrizia said in talks to buy ¤1bn German office portfolio
- French office conversions seen as no solution to housing shortage
- Sweden's Catella sets up French property asset management
- Austrian S IMMO exceeds 2013 sales target at ¤130m
- UK property buyers using more debt at 58% LTV - Laxfield
- German Annington said close to buying Vitus housing for ¤1.3bn
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.