Deutsche’s DWS liquidates ¤244m property fund of funds
13 December 2011, 08:59 PM
DWS, the fund management unit of Germany’s giant Deutsche Bank, is to liquidate the ¤244m db ImmoFlex property fund of funds, currently closed for redemptions, seeing no likely re-opening of most of its target funds.
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- Housing offers French REITs good returns at low risk - Tannenbaum
- French office value decline spreads to central Paris - IPD
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Finnish SRV signs on ¤113m finance for St. Petersburg mall
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- German IVG exits insolvency with hedge funds as new owners
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.