Deutsche’s DWS liquidates ¤244m property fund of funds
13 December 2011, 08:59 PM
DWS, the fund management unit of Germany’s giant Deutsche Bank, is to liquidate the ¤244m db ImmoFlex property fund of funds, currently closed for redemptions, seeing no likely re-opening of most of its target funds.
- German ECE, Deutsche's DWS open ¤220m Istanbul mall
- Deutsche Bank's DWS closes property fund of funds
- German ECE, DWS invest ¤80m in Hungary’s largest mall
- Guggenheim, in talks with Deutsche on RREEF, hires Silverman
- Deutsche, Guggenheim pull plug on RREEF talks
- Deutsche Bank reviews selling ¤46bn AUM RREEF
- Pradera’s Polish mall gets ¤22m boost from pbb
- Archstone’s German DeWAG refinances ¤208m housing
- Deutsche to keep RREEF, targets ¤1tr in all asset management
- German ZBI, DSR launch ¤250m German resi fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.