Deutsche’s DWS liquidates ¤244m property fund of funds
13 December 2011, 08:59 PM
DWS, the fund management unit of Germany’s giant Deutsche Bank, is to liquidate the ¤244m db ImmoFlex property fund of funds, currently closed for redemptions, seeing no likely re-opening of most of its target funds.
- Soros adds 5% Italian IGD stake to new Spanish REIT holding
- Hines Italia CEO Catella, with eye on surging Italy demand, raises stake
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- Sweden's non-prime locations to outperform this year – Newsec
- UK & European targets mainland Euro cities for value-add deals
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.