More upcoming PIE events will be published soon.
Deutsche’s DWS liquidates ¤244m property fund of funds
13 December 2011, 08:59 PM
DWS, the fund management unit of Germany’s giant Deutsche Bank, is to liquidate the ¤244m db ImmoFlex property fund of funds, currently closed for redemptions, seeing no likely re-opening of most of its target funds.
- Deutsche Bank's DWS closes property fund of funds
- Deutsche's DAWM buys Warsaw office from BlackRock
- UK’s Internos to buy ¤1.6bn Special Funds from Commerzbank
- Deutsche AWM buys ¤150m Munich office from LaSalle
- Crédit Suisse's liquidating German open funds sell ¤177m retail
- Deutsche’s DAWM seeks ¤700m for new German open fund
- French Post Office bank closes ¤600m debt fund, eyes more
- German Wölbern Invest faces lawsuits over irregular cash flows
- BlackRock, RREEF funds merge into largest UK property unit trust
- Peakside to raise more capital after AIB Polish buy
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.