Deutsche’s DWS liquidates ¤244m property fund of funds
13 December 2011, 08:59 PM
DWS, the fund management unit of Germany’s giant Deutsche Bank, is to liquidate the ¤244m db ImmoFlex property fund of funds, currently closed for redemptions, seeing no likely re-opening of most of its target funds.
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.