China’s HNA pulls plug on §329m NH Hoteles deal
14 December 2011, 07:37 PM
China’s HNA Group, the parent company of Hainan Airlines, has withdrawn from a proposed §329m purchase of a 20% stake in Spain’s NH Hoteles, citing Europe’s economic uncertainty, according to Spain’s stock market supervisory body.
- Spain’s NH Hoteles drops price of China’s HNA stake
- China’s HNA acquires 20% stake in Spain’s NH Hotels
- China's HNA builds $6.3bn credit warchest for Europe, US
- Hungary’s DemjŠn in strategic development tie-up with HNA of China
- China’s HNA delays stake in Spanish NH Hotels
- KKR's offer for Spain's NH Hoteles remains unclear
- Chinese HNA, French Vinci bid for §1.5bn Hochtief airport stake
- Indonesia’s Sinar Mas debuts in Europe with £85m London deal
- Hotel consortium pays §100m for palatial Madrid addresses
- China, Russia set $4bn investment fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.