China’s HNA pulls plug on ¤329m NH Hoteles deal
14 December 2011, 07:37 PM
China’s HNA Group, the parent company of Hainan Airlines, has withdrawn from a proposed ¤329m purchase of a 20% stake in Spain’s NH Hoteles, citing Europe’s economic uncertainty, according to Spain’s stock market supervisory body.
- UK property buyers using more debt at 58% LTV - Laxfield
- Helsinki's Technopolis pays ¤220m for Norway office campus
- UK's Lloyds agrees £147m loan sale with Cerberus
- European Zurich fund's first buy is Munich office at 6.6% yield
- German IVG requests compensation from former management
- German green offices make up 50% of total– BNPPRE
- New Kungsleden CEO: GE portfolio buy ticks all boxes -
- Warsaw's iconic Hotel Bristol sold again
- Foreign owners of UK homes face capital gains tax
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.