China’s HNA pulls plug on ¤329m NH Hoteles deal
14 December 2011, 07:37 PM
China’s HNA Group, the parent company of Hainan Airlines, has withdrawn from a proposed ¤329m purchase of a 20% stake in Spain’s NH Hoteles, citing Europe’s economic uncertainty, according to Spain’s stock market supervisory body.
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Colony backs Irish tycoon buyback of loans against Claridges
- CBRE GI wins $200m mandate from Asian insurers
- Invesco buys Paris La Défense tower for Asian pension
- Invesco in ¤80m InterCityHotels deal
- Ireland's Nama calls for partners to reboot construction
- After ¤1bn 2013 deals, Swiss Corestate eyes Spain, NL
- Hotels need more effective finance approach - Grant Thornton
- US Lone Star buys bulk of ¤7.3bn Anglo Irish loan portfolio
- Deal-starved sovereigns turn back to property funds – InfraRed
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.