China’s HNA pulls plug on ¤329m NH Hoteles deal
14 December 2011, 07:37 PM
China’s HNA Group, the parent company of Hainan Airlines, has withdrawn from a proposed ¤329m purchase of a 20% stake in Spain’s NH Hoteles, citing Europe’s economic uncertainty, according to Spain’s stock market supervisory body.
- Spain's Azora sells London's Harrington Hotel for ¤112m
- German listed firms TAG, LEG add more housing units
- French SCOR debt fund takes part of pbb ¤54m project finance
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- Chinese Reignwood's £130m Wentworth Golf buy is third in UK
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
- Dutch urban centres spark interest at Beijing Design Week
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.