China’s HNA pulls plug on ¤329m NH Hoteles deal
14 December 2011, 07:37 PM
China’s HNA Group, the parent company of Hainan Airlines, has withdrawn from a proposed ¤329m purchase of a 20% stake in Spain’s NH Hoteles, citing Europe’s economic uncertainty, according to Spain’s stock market supervisory body.
- Spanish home site signs reciprocal deal with Chinese Juwai.com
- Italian UniCredit, Intesa said setting up 'bad bank' with KKR, Alvarez
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- Polish 1Q CRE investment soars 47%, nears ¤1bn - JLL
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.