More upcoming PIE events will be published soon.
China’s HNA pulls plug on §329m NH Hoteles deal
14 December 2011, 07:37 PM
China’s HNA Group, the parent company of Hainan Airlines, has withdrawn from a proposed §329m purchase of a 20% stake in Spain’s NH Hoteles, citing Europe’s economic uncertainty, according to Spain’s stock market supervisory body.
- China’s HNA acquires 20% stake in Spain’s NH Hotels
- Spain’s NH Hoteles drops price of China’s HNA stake
- China’s HNA eyes near 30% stake in Spain's NH hotels
- China’s HNA delays stake in Spanish NH Hotels
- Chinese HNA, French Vinci bid for §1.5bn Hochtief airport stake
- Spain’s Metrovacesa shareholders pledge 5-year safeguard
- Hungary’s DemjŠn in strategic development tie-up with HNA of China
- Spain’s BBVA sees no property upturn before 2015
- Spain’s economy to recover in 2014, housing market lags
- Madrid’s Metrovacesa exits Spain’s residential market
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.