China’s HNA pulls plug on ¤329m NH Hoteles deal
14 December 2011, 07:37 PM
China’s HNA Group, the parent company of Hainan Airlines, has withdrawn from a proposed ¤329m purchase of a 20% stake in Spain’s NH Hoteles, citing Europe’s economic uncertainty, according to Spain’s stock market supervisory body.
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Risanamento reaches deal on ¤1.2bn Paris portfolio sale
- Hatfield Philips wins eight European loan servicing mandates in 1Q
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- Nearly half $23bn Asian 5yr allocation to Euro RE came last year - expert
- With ¤2.5bn, Americans back in German CRE financing - Flatow
- Madrid 1Q office deals quadruple to ¤200m - Savills
- German Helaba grants ¤124 for Munich asset to Tishman
- Paris 1Q CRE investment rises to ¤3bn, big deals in pipeline
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.