Cannes Carlton hotel sold to Qatar investor for ¤450m
15 December 2011, 09:26 PM
The prestigious Carlton hotel on the Croisette boulevard in the French Riviera town of Cannes, a regular meeting point at the annual MIPIM property trade fair in March, has been sold by for ¤450m to Qatar-based investor Ghanim Bin Saad Al Saad.
- German Estavis buys residential portfolio for ¤160m
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- Hotel sentiment at peak, serviced apartments seen coming asset
- Dutch Rabo said eyeing ¤1bn Frankfurt PalaisQuartier sale
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- Soros adds 5% Italian IGD stake to new Spanish REIT holding
- Sweden's non-prime locations to outperform this year – Newsec
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.