Cannes Carlton hotel sold to Qatar investor for ¤450m
15 December 2011, 09:26 PM
The prestigious Carlton hotel on the Croisette boulevard in the French Riviera town of Cannes, a regular meeting point at the annual MIPIM property trade fair in March, has been sold by for ¤450m to Qatar-based investor Ghanim Bin Saad Al Saad.
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- New HAMA Europe hotel group aims at boosting asset values
- Irish Signature pays ¤180m for Munich Karstadt store
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.