Cannes Carlton hotel sold to Qatar investor for ¤450m
15 December 2011, 09:26 PM
The prestigious Carlton hotel on the Croisette boulevard in the French Riviera town of Cannes, a regular meeting point at the annual MIPIM property trade fair in March, has been sold by for ¤450m to Qatar-based investor Ghanim Bin Saad Al Saad.
- Finnish Citycon places ¤350m 10yr bond at 2.5%
- Canada's OMERS pays ¤263m for Paris office, first on continent
- Spain's Azora sells London's Harrington Hotel for ¤112m
- Spain's depressed urban land prices now attracting buyers
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- Chinese Reignwood's £130m Wentworth Golf buy is third in UK
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.