Cannes Carlton hotel sold to Qatar investor for ¤450m
15 December 2011, 09:26 PM
The prestigious Carlton hotel on the Croisette boulevard in the French Riviera town of Cannes, a regular meeting point at the annual MIPIM property trade fair in March, has been sold by for ¤450m to Qatar-based investor Ghanim Bin Saad Al Saad.
- Rise in MIPIM investors, origins shows higher, wider property appetite
- Turkey's Deputy PM to attend 2013 MIPIM in Cannes
- Spain's Azora sells London's Harrington Hotel for ¤112m
- Hamburg's Dancing Towers, Marseille–Hotel Dieu head MIPIM awards
- TwentyTwo Real Estate targets non-core France, Spain – PIE interview
- Milan Four Seasons ¤250m debt rejig by Carlton with UK fund
- Italy's Prelios signs accord with US-based iCORE Global alliance
- W.P. Carey buys Total HQ in Norway for ¤86m
- Dutch Bouwinvest housing sale said at ¤90m, to Qatar-Credit Suisse JV
- Qatari investor said buyer of Milan office from Tishman
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.