PIE taps Schindler for business development in London
08 January 2012, 07:22 PM
Property Investor Europe has appointed David Schindler as Director, Business Development, based in London, to take its unique European real estate offering of print, online and events to the next stage with major institutions.
- PIE distressed property breakfast podcast now online
- Safety first drives German institutions into property – Union
- French Klépierre ¤500m bond six times oversubscribed
- PIE appoints two new Business Development directors in London
- Foreigners own over half of London CRE - Hawker Beechcraft
- London, Frankfurt ahead of La Défense for corporate HQs
- AFI delivers 78 000 sq.m. Moscow business centre Aquamarine
- PIE kicks off European Real Estate Half-Time Report
- Singapore's GIC, UK's Unite eye £1bn in London student housing
- Record attendance at PIE London Distressed Property Breakfast
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.