Polish mall buys by Atrium, Blackstone, offices by IVG, Deka
09 January 2012, 06:31 PM
In a year-end flurry of buying in Poland, listed firm Atrium European Real Estate and private equity investor Blackstone collected more shopping centres, with German investors IVG and Deka picking up office properties.
- Blackstone buys in Hamburg from liquidating TMW fund
- Spain values in rental recovery, repositioning - TH RE’s Martin
- BNPP RE to review German elbfonds’ ¤100m Polish assets
- German Real I.S. raises ¤600m equity for ¤1bn fund
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- New HAMA Europe hotel group aims at boosting asset values
- Irish Signature pays ¤180m for Munich Karstadt store
- Blackstone, partner buy Spanish CatalunyaCaixa's ¤8.7bn RE platform
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.