Polish mall buys by Atrium, Blackstone, offices by IVG, Deka
09 January 2012, 06:31 PM
In a year-end flurry of buying in Poland, listed firm Atrium European Real Estate and private equity investor Blackstone collected more shopping centres, with German investors IVG and Deka picking up office properties.
- Berlin Hyp, Helaba grant ¤200m to Unibail for Warsaw mall
- AEW Europe 2013 deals top ¤2.7bn, raises ¤1.6bn new capital
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- UK’s Henley plots European entry with Germany, Benelux JV
- Gecina offers Rivero-Soler board seats to Blackstone, CDPQ
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- Dutch Rabo said eyeing ¤1bn Frankfurt PalaisQuartier sale
- French La Défense head calls for renovation, more mixed-use
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.