Polish mall buys by Atrium, Blackstone, offices by IVG, Deka
09 January 2012, 06:31 PM
In a year-end flurry of buying in Poland, listed firm Atrium European Real Estate and private equity investor Blackstone collected more shopping centres, with German investors IVG and Deka picking up office properties.
- German IVG appoints new CEO Jung after insolvency lifted
- Cerberus, Blackstone, Starwood, Goldman bid for Spanish fund
- Canada's OMERS pays ¤263m for Paris office, first on continent
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
- Finnish SRV signs on ¤113m finance for St. Petersburg mall
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.