Polish mall buys by Atrium, Blackstone, offices by IVG, Deka
09 January 2012, 06:31 PM
In a year-end flurry of buying in Poland, listed firm Atrium European Real Estate and private equity investor Blackstone collected more shopping centres, with German investors IVG and Deka picking up office properties.
- Atrium, Meinl settle bitter Austrian legal dispute
- Eurocommercial in Swedish mall buy at 6% yield
- German IVG raises ¤100m for Warsaw office fund
- German Deka buys ¤132m in Amsterdam, £235m in London
- Atrium buys Prague mall for ¤191m in biggest Czech deal
- Gazit’s Atrium raises ¤350m in its first unsecured eurobond
- Gazit's Atrium net hit by valuations but EBITDA higher
- Atrium completes Warsaw acquisition for ¤171m
- Blackstone unit picks up Polish mall for around ¤130m
- German Deka fund deals at ¤1.4bn, buys in Prague
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.