Polish mall buys by Atrium, Blackstone, offices by IVG, Deka
09 January 2012, 06:31 PM
In a year-end flurry of buying in Poland, listed firm Atrium European Real Estate and private equity investor Blackstone collected more shopping centres, with German investors IVG and Deka picking up office properties.
- AXA RE buys ¤60m Stockholm office for ERAFP fund
- German Allianz said buying Düsseldorf mall for ¤300m
- Counter cyclical investors move into Netherlands at year end: blog
- Gazit’s Atrium pays ECE/Euroshop ¤152m for Poland mall
- Henderson to boost German AUM to ¤1bn-plus
- Austria office yields to fall as investors seek stability - IVG
- Blackstone fast-build Polish mall portfolio nears ¤300m
- Foreign investors join Poland & CEE Real Estate Summit in Warsaw
- Atrium opens 75,000 sq.m. mall in Lublin, Poland
- UK’s Peakside in first deal for opportunistic fund in Frankfurt
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.