Polish mall buys by Atrium, Blackstone, offices by IVG, Deka
09 January 2012, 06:31 PM
In a year-end flurry of buying in Poland, listed firm Atrium European Real Estate and private equity investor Blackstone collected more shopping centres, with German investors IVG and Deka picking up office properties.
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- UK’s Benson Elliot to redevelop Frankfurt high-rise
- CBRE Spain head Galobart calls housing market bottom
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- Smaller German cities catch up in RE attractiveness – Deka
- Allianz invests nearly ¤400m in French Altarea shopping centres
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.