France, Germany, UK, Nordics seen key after European investment rise to ¤115bn
18 January 2012, 04:39 AM
The push to complete commercial real estate investment deals in Europe before year end boosted volumes to ¤115bn last year, a 4% rise over 2010, says realtor CB Richard Ellis. The final quarter confirmed that France, Germany, the UK and the Nordics are key to core strategies.
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- German Gagfah wins ¤176m refinance from HSH Nordbank
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- Accor aims to boost real estate returns with new strategy
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- Germany, Switzerland are cheapest CRE tax nations – Taxand
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.