France, Germany, UK, Nordics seen key after European investment rise to ¤115bn
18 January 2012, 04:39 AM
The push to complete commercial real estate investment deals in Europe before year end boosted volumes to ¤115bn last year, a 4% rise over 2010, says realtor CB Richard Ellis. The final quarter confirmed that France, Germany, the UK and the Nordics are key to core strategies.
- Foreign interest in Europe RE high, but not in Spain – CBRE
- Bottlenecks reduce for German core investments - CBRE
- Global 2014 CRE investment up 18% at $700bn; further rises this year - JLL
- Netherlands office lettings unlikely to equal 2010 - CBRE
- North-South divide opens in European property - CBRE
- European 1Q retail investment slides 60% but to pick up
- Portugal RE investment likely to hold at all-time low– CBRE
- Italian 9mth RE investment up 7% at ¤3.24bn - CBRE
- CEE investment soars to ¤7bn in yr to Aug - CBRE
- Portfolio, secondary deals boost 1Q German investment to ¤10bn - Savills
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.