France, Germany, UK, Nordics seen key after European investment rise to ¤115bn
18 January 2012, 04:39 AM
The push to complete commercial real estate investment deals in Europe before year end boosted volumes to ¤115bn last year, a 4% rise over 2010, says realtor CB Richard Ellis. The final quarter confirmed that France, Germany, the UK and the Nordics are key to core strategies.
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- French La Défense head calls for renovation, more mixed-use
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- German inflation-adjusted home prices still below 2000 – LBS
- BBVA forecasts first Spanish home investment rise in eight years
- Portugal's Sonae back in 2013 profit as consumers rebound
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
- Widening hotel interest boosts bank financing - Barclays
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.