France, Germany, UK, Nordics seen key after European investment rise to ¤115bn
18 January 2012, 04:39 AM
The push to complete commercial real estate investment deals in Europe before year end boosted volumes to ¤115bn last year, a 4% rise over 2010, says realtor CB Richard Ellis. The final quarter confirmed that France, Germany, the UK and the Nordics are key to core strategies.
- German Pfandbriefbank in ¤199m loan to French Docks Lyonnais
- Time to invest in northern, central Europe – Schroder
- W. Europe property investment stable but uneven
- European 1Q retail investment slides 60% but to pick up
- UK’s SEGRO cuts vacancies, eyes Europe expansion
- Foreign interest in Europe RE high, but not in Spain – CBRE
- Paris’ Champs-Élysées most expensive European retail - C&W
- European office rents to rise this year - Savills
- European 2012 RE investment seen 9% down at ¤116bn
- Retail seen best Europe investment mid-term - Invesco
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.