France, Germany, UK, Nordics seen key after European investment rise to ¤115bn
18 January 2012, 04:39 AM
The push to complete commercial real estate investment deals in Europe before year end boosted volumes to ¤115bn last year, a 4% rise over 2010, says realtor CB Richard Ellis. The final quarter confirmed that France, Germany, the UK and the Nordics are key to core strategies.
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.