France, Germany, UK, Nordics seen key after European investment rise to ¤115bn
18 January 2012, 04:39 AM
The push to complete commercial real estate investment deals in Europe before year end boosted volumes to ¤115bn last year, a 4% rise over 2010, says realtor CB Richard Ellis. The final quarter confirmed that France, Germany, the UK and the Nordics are key to core strategies.
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- Redevco opens ¤90m ALEA 101 on Berlin's 1911 C&A site
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- Chinese Reignwood's £130m Wentworth Golf buy is third in UK
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- Returning Italian confidence at Scenari Sta. Margherita Forum - blog
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- US Westcore enters Germany with Berlin office buy around ¤300m
- Housing offers French REITs good returns at low risk - Tannenbaum
- French office value decline spreads to central Paris - IPD
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.