European RE investment to hold stable despite economy - BNP RE
29 January 2012, 07:13 PM
Commercial property investment in the main western European markets rose by 7% last year and even if some nations face recession, demand should hold strong from equity-driven pension funds and insurers, says realtor BNP Paribas Real Estate.
- Polish investment to match 2011’s ¤2.5bn, yields stable - Savills
- City, municipal debt seen next big issue for Europe
- Spain logistics recovers but rents still depressed – BNP RE
- Income returns supported CEE performance - IPD/PIE CEE conf.
- Emerging Europe must 're-energise' structural reforms - EBRD
- German real estate treads water in April - Deutsche Hypo
- European CBD office yield gap returns to pre-euro levels - Savills
- Shopping mall investors wary on Turkey, Russia, eye southern Europe
- German 1Q property investment surges by one-third
- Crosslane, Bauer set up German student housing venture
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.