German 2011 logistics rise to continue this year - JLL
06 February 2012, 07:02 PM
German logistics and industrial property investment rose 13% last year to ¤1.2bn in total as investors returned to asset classes beyond core office, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle. It expects 2012 to continue the volume growth.
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.