German 2011 logistics rise to continue this year - JLL
06 February 2012, 07:02 PM
German logistics and industrial property investment rose 13% last year to ¤1.2bn in total as investors returned to asset classes beyond core office, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle. It expects 2012 to continue the volume growth.
- Paris 2012 investment above expectations, take-up slowing
- German 2012 investment to reach 2011 despite 1Q slide– JLL
- German housing rent/price rises to continue - JLL report
- European 3Q office rents fall again, values stable - JLL
- Central Europe industrial RE to stay strong after peak - C&W
- Regional, prime-secondary disparities in European logistics - BNPPRE
- Austrian CA Immo ups 1Q income, finalises Tower 185 sale
- Foreign retail expansion raises prime German rents – CBRE
- German exception in bearish trend in most of Europe's housing - S&P
- German regions offer multi-family opportunities – Engel & Völkers
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.