German 2011 logistics rise to continue this year - JLL
06 February 2012, 07:02 PM
German logistics and industrial property investment rose 13% last year to ¤1.2bn in total as investors returned to asset classes beyond core office, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle. It expects 2012 to continue the volume growth.
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
- UK’s Benson Elliot to redevelop Frankfurt high-rise
- Chinese-owned Rosewood to run historic Paris Crillon hotel
- Union's Düsseldorf Meliá buy takes hotel holdings to ¤1.8bn
- CBRE Spain head Galobart calls housing market bottom
- Ireland's Dublin leads European rental growth – C&W
- Paris office supply could take two years to absorb - Deloitte
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- German Grand City raises ¤176m in capital increase
- French FdR to press on with hotel strategy despite Accor shift
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.