German 2011 logistics rise to continue this year - JLL
06 February 2012, 07:02 PM
German logistics and industrial property investment rose 13% last year to ¤1.2bn in total as investors returned to asset classes beyond core office, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle. It expects 2012 to continue the volume growth.
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
- Dutch property 'tidal wave' to peak in 2015 - JLL
- German IVG exits insolvency with hedge funds as new owners
- German Aareal in ¤160m loan to Madrid mall developer
- German Sierra to build seven German hotels for IHG
- Dutch urban centres spark interest at Beijing Design Week
- French Immochan moves ¤266m Italy mall portfolio to fund
- Housing rents in Germany's Hesse continue rise– JLL, GWH
- German pbb, HRE appoint Arndt, Köntgen co-CEOs
- Dutch Syntrus buys French retail from Grosvenor for ¤120m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.