German 2011 logistics rise to continue this year - JLL
06 February 2012, 07:02 PM
German logistics and industrial property investment rose 13% last year to ¤1.2bn in total as investors returned to asset classes beyond core office, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle. It expects 2012 to continue the volume growth.
- Euro logistics, industrial investors pick up speed – JLL
- European logistics in strong year-end; Italy, Spain in focus
- European logistics deals slowed by lack of product - JLL
- European logistics investment booms, strongest since 2007 – JLL
- European industrial RE boom fuelled by cross-border – JLL
- EMEA 2013 property investment to stick at 2012 levels - JLL
- Record 2014 for logistics deals as foreigners pile in - JLL
- German logistics stable/rising after 50% 2012 surge - BNPPRE
- Russian 2012 investment hits $8.6bn, to slip in 2013 - JLL
- Russian RE investment to continue growth - CBRE
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.