German 2011 logistics rise to continue this year - JLL
06 February 2012, 07:02 PM
German logistics and industrial property investment rose 13% last year to ¤1.2bn in total as investors returned to asset classes beyond core office, says realtor Jones Lang LaSalle. It expects 2012 to continue the volume growth.
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- Property fund capital hits $354bn as Europe surges - DTZ
- German Estavis buys residential portfolio for ¤160m
- Sweden’s Klövern spends ¤429m with Carlyle in Stockholm
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- Gecina offers Rivero-Soler board seats to Blackstone, CDPQ
- Dutch Rabo said eyeing ¤1bn Frankfurt PalaisQuartier sale
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.