German investor focus on domestic, western Europe - Schroder
12 February 2012, 03:56 PM
Germany and western Europe will remain the most popular property investment destinations for domestic investors in first half 2012, says Schroder Property, the real estate arm of the London-based investment manager. It expects enormous competition for attractive assets this year.
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- Spain's Azora sells London's Harrington Hotel for ¤112m
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- European RE faces rental growth, wall of capital - Knight Frank
- German listed firms TAG, LEG add more housing units
- French SCOR debt fund takes part of pbb ¤54m project finance
- German senior housing demand unmet – Empirica/Terragon
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
- US Westcore enters Germany with Berlin office buy around ¤300m
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.