German investor focus on domestic, western Europe - Schroder
12 February 2012, 03:56 PM
Germany and western Europe will remain the most popular property investment destinations for domestic investors in first half 2012, says Schroder Property, the real estate arm of the London-based investment manager. It expects enormous competition for attractive assets this year.
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
- French La Défense head calls for renovation, more mixed-use
- German Annington raises ¤304m for its new 41,000 unit purchases
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association launches European arm
- Legal practice demand for Poland office space to rise - CBRE
- Alaska fund targets Europe with £250m LaSalle IM UK mandate
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.