German investor focus on domestic, western Europe - Schroder
12 February 2012, 03:56 PM
Germany and western Europe will remain the most popular property investment destinations for domestic investors in first half 2012, says Schroder Property, the real estate arm of the London-based investment manager. It expects enormous competition for attractive assets this year.
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- Accor aims to boost real estate returns with new strategy
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
- Blackstone buys in Hamburg from liquidating TMW fund
- German Real I.S. raises ¤600m equity for ¤1bn fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.