German investor focus on domestic, western Europe - Schroder
12 February 2012, 03:56 PM
Germany and western Europe will remain the most popular property investment destinations for domestic investors in first half 2012, says Schroder Property, the real estate arm of the London-based investment manager. It expects enormous competition for attractive assets this year.
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
- W. P. Carey to develop ¤48m German build-to-suit office for Santander
- Germany facing demographic bust, with impact on real estate - Aviva
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- Chinese-owned Rosewood to run historic Paris Crillon hotel
- UK’s Benson Elliot to redevelop Frankfurt high-rise
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.