German investor focus on domestic, western Europe - Schroder
12 February 2012, 03:56 PM
Germany and western Europe will remain the most popular property investment destinations for domestic investors in first half 2012, says Schroder Property, the real estate arm of the London-based investment manager. It expects enormous competition for attractive assets this year.
- Retail warehouses in German B, C cities seen major trend
- Polish prime property yields to continue decline - KSP's Spencer
- Liquidating German open funds to sell ¤21bn RE by 2017 – DTZ
- Strong investor interest for upscale European hotels – JLL
- Inter IKEA to move into student, hotels, expand residential
- German real estate needs ¤80bn refinancing – JLL's Scheunemann
- Austrian S IMMO net rises 18%, plans ¤100m sales
- German safe haven offsets real estate debt crisis impact
- Vienna's CA Immo eyes ¤300m investment in Berlin, Frankfurt
- How to boost German listed property, EPRA puzzles
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.