German investor focus on domestic, western Europe - Schroder
12 February 2012, 03:56 PM
Germany and western Europe will remain the most popular property investment destinations for domestic investors in first half 2012, says Schroder Property, the real estate arm of the London-based investment manager. It expects enormous competition for attractive assets this year.
- Swedish malls will outperform Europe – Schroders
- 'Battle for assets' in Euro real estate in 2014 - ULI/PwC Emerging Trends
- European listed property set for growth - Schroder
- RE investors should target intl, creative hubs - Schroder
- Flight to safety bears investment risk – Schroders
- W. Europe property investment stable but uneven
- Henderson bows out of German Warburg-Henderson after 14 years
- London is magnet as 1H Chinese outbound flows rise 17% - JLL
- NYC’s Guggenheim eyes Spain, UK for first European RE investments
- London, European property to lose out to BRICs, Asia - Nabarro
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.