German investor focus on domestic, western Europe - Schroder
12 February 2012, 03:56 PM
Germany and western Europe will remain the most popular property investment destinations for domestic investors in first half 2012, says Schroder Property, the real estate arm of the London-based investment manager. It expects enormous competition for attractive assets this year.
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- Bank of China, global banks lend ¤460m for Segro expansion
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- M&G lends ¤110m in largest post-crisis Dutch resi deal
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.