2011 mark-to-market costs Italy's Beni Stabili ¤60m
15 February 2012, 09:59 PM
Mark to market of property and derivatives cut net group income at Italian REIT Beni Stabili by ¤60m to ¤18.8m last year. But the group, an affiliate of French REIT Fonciere des Regions, said the recurring cash result doubled to ¤87m.
- Italy's Beni Stabili 9m profit falls, but mildly optimistic
- Italy's Beni Stabili launches ¤230m convertible bond
- Banks fund Italian Beni Stabili's ¤653m securitisation pre-payment
- French FdR 1H net slumps but recurring EPS on target
- Derivatives drag French FdR to 2012 loss, income up
- Italy's Beni Stabili prices ¤150m 5yr convertible, may increase
- French FdR confirms target after 9mth leasing rise
- Italy's Beni Stabili boosts net 5.3% at 9mths
- Italian Beni Stabili's ¤150m equity raise approved; ¤500m new loans
- French La Francaise makes second debt investment, for ¤60m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.