2011 mark-to-market costs Italy's Beni Stabili ¤60m
15 February 2012, 09:59 PM
Mark to market of property and derivatives cut net group income at Italian REIT Beni Stabili by ¤60m to ¤18.8m last year. But the group, an affiliate of French REIT Fonciere des Regions, said the recurring cash result doubled to ¤87m.
- Asian investors make inroads into Euro B locations – BNPP RE
- European listed property to continue IPO boom – EPRA head
- Banks fund Italian Beni Stabili's ¤653m securitisation pre-payment
- German Allianz enters Ireland with ¤140 IPUT investment
- French REIT Dassault starts to rebuild with ¤112m Paris buy
- La Française Forum launches £500m UK retail fund
- Canada's OMERS pays ¤263m for Paris office, first on continent
- Finnish Citycon places ¤350m 10yr bond at 2.5%
- French LFPI buys Unicredit Italian bank agencies for ¤70m
- German banks keen to invest in Dutch housing - survey
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.