2011 mark-to-market costs Italy's Beni Stabili ¤60m
15 February 2012, 09:59 PM
Mark to market of property and derivatives cut net group income at Italian REIT Beni Stabili by ¤60m to ¤18.8m last year. But the group, an affiliate of French REIT Fonciere des Regions, said the recurring cash result doubled to ¤87m.
- French mall REIT Altarea FFO slips, sees rebound from end-2014
- German pbb Pfandbriefbank on course for 2015 privatisation - Scholz
- Low prices, rising rents make Dutch housing a plus - report
- Pan-European property funds return 5.2% in 2013 - IPD
- Global RE investment to rise to $1.33tr in 2014 - C&W
- AEW Europe 2013 deals top ¤2.7bn, raises ¤1.6bn new capital
- Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris enjoy airport hotel boom
- Spanish retail investment triples in 2013 - Savills
- Overseas buyers take record share of European deals – DTZ
- UK’s Henley plots European entry with Germany, Benelux JV
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.