2011 mark-to-market costs Italy's Beni Stabili ¤60m
15 February 2012, 09:59 PM
Mark to market of property and derivatives cut net group income at Italian REIT Beni Stabili by ¤60m to ¤18.8m last year. But the group, an affiliate of French REIT Fonciere des Regions, said the recurring cash result doubled to ¤87m.
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
- Baltic property set for record as Lithuania nears euro - Newsec
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Google pays $50m for stake in Auction.com after its European exit
- Portugal's Sonae back in 2013 profit as consumers rebound
- BBVA forecasts first Spanish home investment rise in eight years
- Alaska fund targets Europe with £250m LaSalle IM UK mandate
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- Widening hotel interest boosts bank financing - Barclays
- European property improvement spreading south - La Francaise
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.