2011 mark-to-market costs Italy's Beni Stabili ¤60m
15 February 2012, 09:59 PM
Mark to market of property and derivatives cut net group income at Italian REIT Beni Stabili by ¤60m to ¤18.8m last year. But the group, an affiliate of French REIT Fonciere des Regions, said the recurring cash result doubled to ¤87m.
- GRI Italian property execs hope ECB test unblocks banks - blog
- Spain's depressed urban land prices now attracting buyers
- Spain's Azora sells London's Harrington Hotel for ¤112m
- Swedish property to return 10% in 2015/16 – Newsec
- European RE faces rental growth, wall of capital - Knight Frank
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- London, Paris, Istanbul top Euro growth scores – LaSalle's E-REGI
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.