2011 mark-to-market costs Italy's Beni Stabili ¤60m
15 February 2012, 09:59 PM
Mark to market of property and derivatives cut net group income at Italian REIT Beni Stabili by ¤60m to ¤18.8m last year. But the group, an affiliate of French REIT Fonciere des Regions, said the recurring cash result doubled to ¤87m.
- Spanish home site signs reciprocal deal with Chinese Juwai.com
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- Italian UniCredit, Intesa said setting up 'bad bank' with KKR, Alvarez
- East, west Europe both with logistics opportunities – Logicor’s Barzegar
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
- French Tour Eiffel recommends improved ¤53 takeover bid
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.