2011 mark-to-market costs Italy's Beni Stabili ¤60m
15 February 2012, 09:59 PM
Mark to market of property and derivatives cut net group income at Italian REIT Beni Stabili by ¤60m to ¤18.8m last year. But the group, an affiliate of French REIT Fonciere des Regions, said the recurring cash result doubled to ¤87m.
- Gazit-Globe, with Atrium, Citycon, eyes new opportunities in Europe
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- Foreign investors turn away from French luxury property
- Foreign owners of UK homes face capital gains tax
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
- W. P. Carey to develop ¤48m German build-to-suit office for Santander
- Germany facing demographic bust, with impact on real estate - Aviva
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- European housing generally remains full recourse - Moody's
- CBRE Spain head Galobart calls housing market bottom
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.