Swedish house prices likely to fall - Riksbank governor
20 February 2012, 10:02 PM
Swedish house prices are likely to slide or remain stable at best, says Riksbank Central Bank Governor Stefan Ingves. The government last week cut its 2012 growth estimate to 0.5% from 1.3% as the bank trimmed interest rates.
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- Spanish home site signs reciprocal deal with Chinese Juwai.com
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
- Spanish home sales surge 40% in February, but slower than January
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Market access is biggest challenge in Spain – Cadena’s Khullar
- Berlin’s Kronberg to focus on office, retail as house prices rise
- Russian 1Q retail completions drop 45% but strong year ahead - JLL
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.