Swedish house prices likely to fall - Riksbank governor
20 February 2012, 10:02 PM
Swedish house prices are likely to slide or remain stable at best, says Riksbank Central Bank Governor Stefan Ingves. The government last week cut its 2012 growth estimate to 0.5% from 1.3% as the bank trimmed interest rates.
- Retail offers best French returns, but office recovering - IPD
- Property fund capital hits $354bn as Europe surges - DTZ
- Sweden’s Klövern spends ¤429m with Carlyle in Stockholm
- Sweden's non-prime locations to outperform this year – Newsec
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
- German inflation-adjusted home prices still below 2000 – LBS
- Germany's Deka in first Helsinki buy in ¤176m sale-leaseback
- BBVA forecasts first Spanish home investment rise in eight years
- UK’s Hansteen refinances ¤343m in Germany
- Grand Paris transport not yet impacting prices
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.