Swedish house prices likely to fall - Riksbank governor
20 February 2012, 10:02 PM
Swedish house prices are likely to slide or remain stable at best, says Riksbank Central Bank Governor Stefan Ingves. The government last week cut its 2012 growth estimate to 0.5% from 1.3% as the bank trimmed interest rates.
- Bank of Spain, government at odds: house prices to fall further
- New war of words over Spain’s tumbling house prices
- Spanish house prices to slide 17% through 2015
- Spain’s central bank sees house price bottom in 2012
- Negative Swedish rates to boost Nordic, Baltic property - Newsec
- Spanish 2012 house prices in biggest slide, may be at bottom
- Spain’s home prices down 22%; may recover after 2013 – central bank
- House prices to increase in Germany, UK in 2014 - Fitch
- Spanish house prices slide 3.4%, find some demand
- French RE to return stable 6.4% but home prices to slide - IEIF
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.