Swedish house prices likely to fall - Riksbank governor
20 February 2012, 10:02 PM
Swedish house prices are likely to slide or remain stable at best, says Riksbank Central Bank Governor Stefan Ingves. The government last week cut its 2012 growth estimate to 0.5% from 1.3% as the bank trimmed interest rates.
- Dutch property 'tidal wave' to peak in 2015 - JLL
- Housing rents in Germany's Hesse continue rise– JLL, GWH
- German TAG boss Elgeti steps down; firm launches buyback
- German apartment price-rental gap widening – JLL
- Swedish Kungsleden in ¤173m capital increase
- Rental growth, value-add deals on Spanish horizon – PIE Breakfast
- French developers seen main winners in govt housing plan
- German housing rental growth slows after surge – Catella
- Vienna residential up to 21% overvalued – national bank
- Singapore bank backs Cordea Savills London residential fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.