German Aareal posts record 2011 operating, sees subdued 2012
21 February 2012, 11:32 PM
German property financier Aareal Bank reported a 38% rise in 2011 consolidated operating profit to ¤185m, reaching the best result in company history. CEO Wolf Schumacher said the bank expects less new business this year, and a slightly lower profit.
- German IVG requests compensation from former management
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- German green offices make up 50% of total– BNPPRE
- 'Destination Italy' is watershed for foreign investment - Delli Santi
- German Acrest provides 'workbench' to reposition, upgrade retail
- Vacancy at Warsaw suburbs industrial hub to gradually fall - JLL
- French Primonial REIM pays ¤71m for retail complex
- Situs expands from workouts to help new property debt entrants
- German Union pays DIC ¤155m for Frankfurt MainTor office
- Germany facing demographic bust, with impact on real estate - Aviva
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.