German Aareal posts record 2011 operating, sees subdued 2012
21 February 2012, 11:32 PM
German property financier Aareal Bank reported a 38% rise in 2011 consolidated operating profit to ¤185m, reaching the best result in company history. CEO Wolf Schumacher said the bank expects less new business this year, and a slightly lower profit.
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- Swiss Corestate expands asset search across risk spectrum - Winter
- Sweden’s Hemsö buys Finnish healthcare for ¤100m
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
- Dutch Rabo said eyeing ¤1bn Frankfurt PalaisQuartier sale
- German Palmira teams with Spain's Kefren in Spanish logistics
- German inflation-adjusted home prices still below 2000 – LBS
- BNPP RE earnings boosted by property services
- Hamburg‘s Warburg-Henderson to expand AUM this year
- Sovereigns, US investors move up European debt curve – Tyndaris
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.