German Aareal posts record 2011 operating, sees subdued 2012
21 February 2012, 11:32 PM
German property financier Aareal Bank reported a 38% rise in 2011 consolidated operating profit to ¤185m, reaching the best result in company history. CEO Wolf Schumacher said the bank expects less new business this year, and a slightly lower profit.
- German Aareal on target for up to ¤5.5bn new business
- German Aareal cautious on 2012, sees slide in net continuing
- Aareal Bank adds ¤270m to capital
- German Aareal 9mth profit outstrips all 2010
- Aareal, MS arrange ¤210m for Beacon, Northwood in La Défense
- Prologis fund wins ¤130m Aareal financing for German logistics
- German Aareal said eyeing Lone Star’s Frankfurt bank
- German Aareal Bank with solid 1Q profit, ¤2bn new lending
- Aareal extends Starwood’s ¤368m French luxury hotel loan
- Aareal Bank leads ¤650m Polish CRE club refinancing
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.