German Aareal posts record 2011 operating, sees subdued 2012
21 February 2012, 11:32 PM
German property financier Aareal Bank reported a 38% rise in 2011 consolidated operating profit to ¤185m, reaching the best result in company history. CEO Wolf Schumacher said the bank expects less new business this year, and a slightly lower profit.
- E. Europe real estate's wall of money is Russian - GRI execs
- German listed firms TAG, LEG add more housing units
- German senior housing demand unmet – Empirica/Terragon
- European RE faces rental growth, wall of capital - Knight Frank
- German house prices at peak in major cities – Deutsche Hypo
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- Finnish SRV signs on ¤113m finance for St. Petersburg mall
- Netherlands 1H retail take-up rises 16.5% – Savills
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.