German Aareal posts record 2011 operating, sees subdued 2012
21 February 2012, 11:32 PM
German property financier Aareal Bank reported a 38% rise in 2011 consolidated operating profit to ¤185m, reaching the best result in company history. CEO Wolf Schumacher said the bank expects less new business this year, and a slightly lower profit.
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
- PIE Retail Breakfast has refurb, CEE-Turkey new-build as key themes
- Russian 1Q retail completions drop 45% but strong year ahead - JLL
- New HAMA Europe hotel group aims at boosting asset values
- Dubai investment firm buys 8.64% of French REIT SFL
- Irish Signature pays ¤180m for Munich Karstadt store
- Berlin’s Kronberg to focus on office, retail as house prices rise
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.