German Aareal posts record 2011 operating, sees subdued 2012
21 February 2012, 11:32 PM
German property financier Aareal Bank reported a 38% rise in 2011 consolidated operating profit to ¤185m, reaching the best result in company history. CEO Wolf Schumacher said the bank expects less new business this year, and a slightly lower profit.
- German Aareal doubles operating profit, positive on 2015
- German Aareal resumes dividend for 2013 after beating forecasts
- German Aareal 9mth profit outstrips all 2010
- German Aareal Bank raises new business, profit targets again
- German Aareal ups 2014 profit forecast after Coreal buy
- German Aareal expands assets with discounted Corealcredit buy
- Regulation maze obstructing mortgage banking - Aareal’s Schumacher
- German Aareal to expand lending in 2H
- Swiss Mobimo with record result, ups profit by 22%
- German Aareal Bank with solid 1Q profit, ¤2bn new lending
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.