AXA Italy in first close of ¤400m European office fund
04 March 2012, 05:54 PM
AXA Real Estate Investment Managers has made the first close of a European office fund, having raised ¤118m from Italian institutions. The fund targets ¤200m in equity for a total investment size of ¤400m, and will target UK and France first.
- Polish office deals outside Warsaw may hit record ¤400m – JLL
- Italy at turning point as core, opportunistic deals revive – PIE Breakfast
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
- French Immochan moves ¤266m Italy mall portfolio to fund
- German Aareal in ¤160m loan to Madrid mall developer
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- Blackstone, IVG confirm Frankfurt Pollux tower purchase
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.