AXA Italy in first close of ¤400m European office fund
04 March 2012, 05:54 PM
AXA Real Estate Investment Managers has made the first close of a European office fund, having raised ¤118m from Italian institutions. The fund targets ¤200m in equity for a total investment size of ¤400m, and will target UK and France first.
- Sweden's Nordika buys Visby shopping centre from Coop
- Finnish Ilmarinen eyes international property expansion
- Ireland's Dublin leads European rental growth – C&W
- Union's Düsseldorf Meliá buy takes hotel holdings to ¤1.8bn
- European housing generally remains full recourse - Moody's
- Paris office supply could take two years to absorb - Deloitte
- Newest UK REIT Redefine active in Europe and internationally
- UK’s Benson Elliot to redevelop Frankfurt high-rise
- Norway oil fund puts £98m more into London’s Regent Street
- Smaller German cities catch up in RE attractiveness – Deka
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.