AXA Italy in first close of ¤400m European office fund
04 March 2012, 05:54 PM
AXA Real Estate Investment Managers has made the first close of a European office fund, having raised ¤118m from Italian institutions. The fund targets ¤200m in equity for a total investment size of ¤400m, and will target UK and France first.
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- Aberdeen’s liquidating Degi Intl. German fund pays out ¤160m
- C&W raises 2014 European RE debt sales forecast to ¤50bn
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- Spain's Hispania begins deploying ¤550m equity with Marbella hotel
- Ireland's NAMA puts prime Redwood Portfolio on block for ¤160m
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
- German Deka finances Paris La Defense tower after all-equity buy
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.