AXA Italy in first close of ¤400m European office fund
04 March 2012, 05:54 PM
AXA Real Estate Investment Managers has made the first close of a European office fund, having raised ¤118m from Italian institutions. The fund targets ¤200m in equity for a total investment size of ¤400m, and will target UK and France first.
- AXA Real Estate closes ¤420m Caesar core office fund
- Rockspring in first close of new ¤1bn pan-European fund
- AXA debt strategy hits ¤4.7bn, eyes France, Germany
- New Delin raises ¤200m for European logistics fund
- Liquid AXA real estate fund aims to mimic direct deals
- AXA REIM CRE Senior 9 debt fund hits ¤2.9bn at final close
- Danish NREP in first ¤121m close of Nordic Retail fund
- Sweden's Niam in final close for ¤600m Nordic core-plus fund
- AXA makes first German open-end RE fund conversion
- Invesco closes second European hotel fund at ¤200m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.