AXA Italy in first close of ¤400m European office fund
04 March 2012, 05:54 PM
AXA Real Estate Investment Managers has made the first close of a European office fund, having raised ¤118m from Italian institutions. The fund targets ¤200m in equity for a total investment size of ¤400m, and will target UK and France first.
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- Peakside completes ¤220m transactions in 2013, opens 2nd fund
- Hamburg’s Warburg-Henderson launches ¤250m CE retail fund
- Property fund capital hits $354bn as Europe surges - DTZ
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- Gecina offers Rivero-Soler board seats to Blackstone, CDPQ
- German Estavis buys residential portfolio for ¤160m
- Sweden’s Klövern spends ¤429m with Carlyle in Stockholm
- Hines Italia's Catella, citing rising Italy interest, raises company stake
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.