AXA Italy in first close of ¤400m European office fund
04 March 2012, 05:54 PM
AXA Real Estate Investment Managers has made the first close of a European office fund, having raised ¤118m from Italian institutions. The fund targets ¤200m in equity for a total investment size of ¤400m, and will target UK and France first.
- AXA German fund in liquidation makes ¤160m sales
- AXA Real Estate closes ¤420m Caesar core office fund
- Axa marks down German fund assets 9.6% in March
- AXA's German RE fund to sell ¤1.6bn portfolio
- Axa chosen for strategically located Paris scheme
- AXA REIM 1H deals top ¤2bn, eyes further ¤3bn
- Axa to liquidate ¤2.5bn German open property fund
- Norway Pension, Axa pay ¤290m for 2nd Paris package
- Russian Jensen fund generates ¤112m on final close
- AXA makes first German open-end RE fund conversion
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.