AXA Italy in first close of ¤400m European office fund
04 March 2012, 05:54 PM
AXA Real Estate Investment Managers has made the first close of a European office fund, having raised ¤118m from Italian institutions. The fund targets ¤200m in equity for a total investment size of ¤400m, and will target UK and France first.
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
- More logistics investment, rising rents in 2014 - CBRE
- Polish 1Q CRE investment soars 47%, nears ¤1bn - JLL
- Accelerating German GDP means office space shortage - Tristan
- Better financial sector confidence seen boosting Swiss office rents
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- Allianz confirms Düsseldorf’s Kö-Galerie buy for ¤300m
- AXA wins ¤485m RE debt mandate from 5 Danish pensions
- Italy to auction state assets, including Venice island, castle
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.