French Crédit Foncier targets ¤1bn new business
13 March 2012, 11:05 PM
French property financier Crédit Foncier de France, a unit of savings bank group BPCE, is targeting ¤1bn of new real estate loans to private investors this year, including ¤200m for speculative office assets in the Paris Ile-de-France region.
- Generali RE, Saint-Gobain to build new Paris La Défense tower
- French REIT Terreïs boosts portfolio to ¤1.6bn as refocus continues
- Finland's CapMan adds two Copenhagen properties, seeks more
- India's Infosys signs record 21, 000 sq.m. office lease in Poland's Lodz
- German NPL sales to rise, also discounts, LTVs – Corestate, EBS
- Netherlands 1H retail take-up rises 16.5% – Savills
- German IVG exits insolvency with hedge funds as new owners
- Grosvenor eyes more Euro retail after portfolio sale to Syntrus
- Dutch property 'tidal wave' to peak in 2015 - JLL
- French Immochan moves ¤266m Italy mall portfolio to fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.