French Crédit Foncier targets ¤1bn new business
13 March 2012, 11:05 PM
French property financier Crédit Foncier de France, a unit of savings bank group BPCE, is targeting ¤1bn of new real estate loans to private investors this year, including ¤200m for speculative office assets in the Paris Ile-de-France region.
- German pbb raises new business by 46% to ¤8.2bn
- Allianz buys Paris office from Union Investment for ¤220m
- Airport City Manchester plans to court Chinese backers
- AXA RE 2013 transactions up 26%, continues to grow debt platform
- Gecina offers Rivero-Soler board seats to Blackstone, CDPQ
- Sweden’s Klövern spends ¤429m with Carlyle in Stockholm
- Dutch Rabo said eyeing ¤1bn Frankfurt PalaisQuartier sale
- NYC's Angelo, Gordon aims at doubling European exposure to ¤1bn
- Sweden's non-prime locations to outperform this year – Newsec
- Hotel sentiment at peak, serviced apartments seen coming asset
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.