French Crédit Foncier targets ¤1bn new business
13 March 2012, 11:05 PM
French property financier Crédit Foncier de France, a unit of savings bank group BPCE, is targeting ¤1bn of new real estate loans to private investors this year, including ¤200m for speculative office assets in the Paris Ile-de-France region.
- pbb, Crédit Foncier provide ¤96m for JPM in Paris
- ING REF targets ¤200m-¤500m lending in France
- BayernLB's Real I.S. to continue buying after ¤1bn in 2011
- French Crédit Foncier gets ¤1.5bn to cover Greek debt
- French Icade nears full German withdrawal with ¤160m sales
- Dutch ING eyes ¤1bn finance for French real estate in 2014
- RREEF eyes ¤200m-¤400m French investments - Cherki
- Blackstone eyes further European logistics expansion
- Allianz France eyes doubling RE lending to ¤1bn after Icade loan
- German Helaba finances ¤450m French deals
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.