French Crédit Foncier targets ¤1bn new business
13 March 2012, 11:05 PM
French property financier Crédit Foncier de France, a unit of savings bank group BPCE, is targeting ¤1bn of new real estate loans to private investors this year, including ¤200m for speculative office assets in the Paris Ile-de-France region.
- Qatar invests in Spain's Colonial, buys 9% of French SFL via Dubai firm
- French Klépierre says portfolio more cohesive after ¤2bn Carrefour sale
- Chinese New Century hotels in ¤25m German refurbishment
- BNP Paribas REIM Germany enters Dutch housing for client
- German Union pays Commerz Real ¤244m for Amsterdam office
- Dutch Bouwfonds IM plans French European housing fund
- Hatfield Philips wins eight European loan servicing mandates in 1Q
- French 2014 CRE investment could reach ¤19bn - Savills
- French Viveris completes ¤160m healthcare portfolio, eyes Germany
- China's Fosun in group buying Athens Hellinikon for ¤915m
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.