French Crédit Foncier targets ¤1bn new business
13 March 2012, 11:05 PM
French property financier Crédit Foncier de France, a unit of savings bank group BPCE, is targeting ¤1bn of new real estate loans to private investors this year, including ¤200m for speculative office assets in the Paris Ile-de-France region.
- Italian property set to offer buying opportunity - Prelios’ Caputi
- Czech housing IPO Domus seen with more potential than German peers
- French SFL sees Crédit Agricole raise stake again, confirms Qatar
- Accor aims to boost real estate returns with new strategy
- German 1Q residential at record, but product lack to prevent peak year
- French private saver OPCIs' ¤283m inflow shows potential - IEIF
- French Tour Eiffel recommends improved ¤53 takeover bid
- French Crédit Agricole brings regions into ¤2.5bn real estate unit
- French Carrefour, partners sets up ¤2.7bn Carmila mall firm
- German Real I.S. raises ¤600m equity for ¤1bn fund
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.