French Crédit Foncier targets ¤1bn new business
13 March 2012, 11:05 PM
French property financier Crédit Foncier de France, a unit of savings bank group BPCE, is targeting ¤1bn of new real estate loans to private investors this year, including ¤200m for speculative office assets in the Paris Ile-de-France region.
- French Crédit Foncier nears bond target, reports loss
- French Crédit Foncier gets ¤1.5bn to cover Greek debt
- Tighter finance seen putting end to French home price rises
- Struggling French Crédit Immobilier may test Hollande policy
- French government has no Plan B for Crédit Immobilier
- Paris' Coeur Defense may be sold to pay down ¤1.6bn CMBS
- pbb, Crédit Foncier provide ¤96m for JPM in Paris
- Capital & Continental sells Paris La Defense Praetorium
- French retail REIT Frey targets ¤1bn portfolio by 2020
- French Credit Foncier launches ¤2bn securitisation program
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.