French Crédit Foncier targets ¤1bn new business
13 March 2012, 11:05 PM
French property financier Crédit Foncier de France, a unit of savings bank group BPCE, is targeting ¤1bn of new real estate loans to private investors this year, including ¤200m for speculative office assets in the Paris Ile-de-France region.
- Highstreet plans sale of 25 German Karstadt stores in 2013
- Gecina healthcare unit Gecimed to generate 6.9% in new aquisition
- German IVG requests compensation from former management
- Unibail-Rodamco invests ¤130m in Barcelona mall remodel
- Skanska, Areim in JV to develop ¤224m Stockholm flats
- Kuwait’s St Martins pays £1.7bn for More London estate
- New Kungsleden CEO: GE portfolio buy ticks all boxes -
- Nordic manager NREP buys ¤110m retail in Denmark
- Warsaw's iconic Hotel Bristol sold again
- French CRE volume set for 2014 recovery after lower 2013
For more Property Investor Europe news, click thru to our News archive.